chapter 29

(Louis' p.o.v.)

I wake up the next morning with a slight pain in my neck and i groan. I look down and see harry sound asleep on my chest and that makes me smile.

''Harry wake up'' i say rubbing his back but hes dead asleep ''harry'' i say again shaking him a little. His eyes slowly open and he looks up at me half asleep ''hmm'' he hums in responce.

'' i need to get up so i can start driving, but you can still go back to sleep'' i say. He nods and i lsugh a little lifting him up so i can get up and he lays back down so his head in on my thigh.

I shake my head and start the truck up and begin to drive onto the road. Harry is soon sound asleep and i place ahand on his arm and rubs small cirlces onto his arm with my thumb.

I hum to the song on the song on the radio and start to sing it '' hold on tight, this ride is a wild one, make no mistake, the day will come when you cant cover up what you've done'' i sing and nod my head with the music.

'' now dont lose your fight kid, it only takes a little push to pull on through, with so much left to do, you'll be missing out, and we'll be missing you'' i finish the chorus.

''You have a nice voice'' i glance down at harry who is looking up at me and i look back to the road and he slowly sits up. ''Uh thanks, i just like AllTimeLow'' i say ''they are a good band with nice music'' he says and i nod.

''Thank you'' harry says quietly and i furrow my eye brows together. ''For what?'' I ask but he doesnt answer and i sigh ''goodie the silent treatment again'' i mummble.

~~~~~~

A couple hours go by and we're finally almost to the cabin and since harry said thank you we havent spoken to each other at all. Instead ive been singing songs that come on the radio and harry just listen nodding his head to te music.

Suddenly harrys phone is rining and he answers it '' hey ed. Yeah were almost there. I wanna say one more hour maybe less. Okay... see you soon. Love you too. Bye'' he says hanging up the phone.

''What did he want to know?'' I ask ''jst when are we going to be ther'' harry says. After that the rest of the ride is just silent, i dont even sing anymore either.

Its kind of weird

''Finally we made it'' harry says getting out of the car and we get our things from the inside then our things from the back and head inside.

'' you boys finally made it'' anne says hugging us both and i smile hugging her back.'' Are you boys okay? No injuries right?'' She asks looking at us both and we chuckle.

'' we're fine mum'' harry says but theres something in his voice that tells differently. '' we're just glad you both are okay'' edward says and i nod.

'' now take your things up to your room'' anne says ''our room, we're sharing again?'' Harry says. ''Yes you are now stop complaining and go unpack already'' my dad says.

Harry huffs and stomps his way up stairs and i sigh heading upstairs. I knew the harry that actually tolerated me wouldnt last forever.

I enter the room and see harry chose the bed infront of the window.'' You always get the window, when is it gonna be my turn?'' I whine playing around and he just stares out the window.

'' not this trip, the nature outside is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen and i never want to stop looking at it'' harry says and i smile. '' it cant be'' i say ''why not?'' Harry asks me still looking out the window.

''Cause im looking at the most beautiful thing'' i say and he looks over to me and im staring dead at him. He blushes really hards and looks away ''sh-shut up'' he saysgetting up and shoving past me.