chapter 38

(Louis p.o.v)

"Liam whats wrong? "

After a good 10 minutes of him crying he finally calms down a bit to speak.

"H-he e-nded it!" And instantly starts crying again and I hild him closer to me and I rub his back.

"What do you mean he ended it Li?" I ask him hoping for a good answer.....well as good as it could possibly get.

"N-Niall bro-oke up w-with me" he manages to cry out and I grip onto his shirt and feel my anger rising a bit.

"Why would he do that liam?" Harry says finally speaking up and liam pulls back wiping his eyes abd sniffles.

"I dont know......I know we were arguing a bit today and when I went back just to talk he just.....started yelling and then it all happened so quick. He said we're over and told me I need to be out by tomorrow night......he broke up with me and kicked me out"

I feel my definitely wash over me and I try walking to the window, but harry stops me. "Louis....let me talk to him" I snatch my arm back and make my way over to nialls house.

I go into his bedroom ready to scream until I see him crying in the corner of his room. My anger instantly vanishes and I walk over to niall and I neal down to him.

"I-I didn't w-want to louis, I-I sw-wear. I-I had n-no ch-choice!" He cries out. "Why did you then niall? Tell me why you broke my best friends heart" I say and he looks up at me.

"I-I cant.......im so sorry" he says and I sigh and look down "niall, please tell me so I dont do something I'll regret" I say and look back to him with a stern look.

"Louis........I.cant" he says finally and I groan and punch the wall next to his head and he flinches.

"Niall just tell me!" I yell and hes trembling "l-Louis y-y-you're scaring me!" Niall cries out.

Looking at him so scared maked me calm down and I feel my heart break. " niall......I...im so sorry" I say sitting down and pulling him onto my lap.

I wrap a arm around his waist and with my other hand I run my fingers through his hair trying to calm him.

"Sshh its okay....." I whisper as I rock us back and forth as he cries into my chest.

I look up and see his mum staring at us she mouths ' dont hurt my boy' sternly and I only nod as she quietly leaves the room.

" niall im really sorry.....I should've held my anger in" I mumble against his head.

~~~~

Once I make sure niall is sound asleep I go back to my house and harry and liam are patiently waiting for me.

''What happened we heard yelling?'' Harry says and i sit down next to him. ''He said he didnt have a choice, and he couldnt tell me why'' i say.

I look up to liam who is just staring down blankly at the floor and i frown. ''We'll figure out how to fix this liam'' i say and he just sighs.

''No''

''No?''

''Louis, i lost niall once, i refuse to let it happen again'' with that he leaves throught the window and i go to follow him but harry makes me stay.

( liams p.o.v)

I close and lock the window behind me and i stand looking down at niall. I notice his tear stained cheeks and i neal down adn stroke his cheek with my thumb.

His eyes flutter open and he sees me but doesnt say anything and i see the tears building up in his eyes.

''Shh dont cry niall'' i whisper but the tears still fall from his eyes and i lean down and kiss his forehead.

''Y-you have to go'' he whispers but i shake my head '' no niall, im not losing you again'' i say quietly to make my point.

''But liam-''

''No buts, im not letting you push me away when i just got you back. Now we can either talk about this or we have to fight for me to get it out of you'' i say sternly looking in his eyes.

He shakes his head, but i grab both sides of his head making him stay still and look at me.

''Niall, im not leaving"

Kiss his nose and let go of his head and lay down next to him under the blanket and pull him closer to me.

He places his hands on my chest and I press my forehead against his own.

"Liam?" "Yes niall?"

"Please dont let me go" he whispers and I smile and rub my.nose against his. "Okay" I whisper back to him and he pecks my lips before closing his eyes and quickly falls asleep.

I watch him as he sleeps against me and I smile kisses his head and make our heads touch before going to sleep myself.

~~~~~

I wake up the next morning and notice niall not with me at all and i get sort of worried. I quickly sit up and look around the room and see hes not in here.

I hea downstairs and i see him on the couch sleeping curled up in a blanket.

I let our a little breath in relief and i walk over and shak him a bit. His eyes open slowly and he looks up and i hand him his glasses and he puts them on.

'' why did you come down here love?'' i ask him and he kind of just looks down and back up to me and i sit down next to him.

''Well i couldnt really sleep for a while, so instead of waking you i decided to come down here and watch tv then i fell asleep'' he says.

''Oh thank god! I thought you were going to say you didnt want me or something'' i say and he smiles.

He leans up and presses a kiss to my cheek and i smile and he sits up and i pull him into my lap and drape the blanket over our laps and i wrap my arms around his waist.

I kiss his neck a couple times and he squirms a bit laughing and i smile agaisnt his shoulder.

So happy i didnt lose him

If only i knew he reason why sooner....

This is short and it reallys sucks i know!

Ive just been honestly too busy to write this story so i had to stop for a long while.

But im back and i hope the next chapter comes out alot better.