chapter 24

Love it <3

(Harrys p.o.v.)

It's now monday and i have to say, this weekend was very stressful. Greg was busy so we couldnt hang out, the tension between louis, liam, niall and zayn was was too much.

But now i get to see greg and im so happy ''louis hurry up!'' I yell from the stairs and i groan. ''Calm your 4 nipple harry!'' Louis yells back and i roll my eyes and lean on the wall.

''Oh yeah i forgot about that'' edward says laughing his ass off and i cross my arms. ''I'd rather wait out in the cold'' i say and walk out of the house.

Soon enough louis walks out and we get into his truck ''took you long enough'' i say. ''Look i dont have to take you to school, your happy ass can walk'' he says and i just stay silent and he smiles and begins to drive to school.

Once we get there i rush out of the car and run to the school ''what no thank you!?'' Louis yells ''thank you!'' I yell over my shoulder and run into the building.

I look around trying to find greg but i see him no where and i frown. ''Harry'' i turn and see greg walking over to me and i smile and run up to him and jump into his arms.

''I missed you'' i mumble into his necka dn he laughs a little setting me down. ''I missed you too'' he says and pecks my lips ''but now i have very exciting news'' he says dragging me to my locker.

''What is it?'' I ask and he pulls out a big envolope ''i got a full schollar ship!'' He says and i smile wide and pull him into a hug.

''Really! Im so proud of you'' i say pulling away and he is so happy ''i know! And they want me there as soon as possible! They're flying me in on friday!'' He says and my smile instantly goes away.

''Y-youre leaving?'' I ask and his smile goes away ''a-arent you happy for me?'' He asks. ''Of course i am! Its just........you're leaving so soon'' i say and he pulls me close.

''And with you leaving so soon and so far away.......that means we only have a little time together now'' i say. '' i-i didnt really think about that'' he says and the bell rings.

''Harry-'' ''we'll talk more at lunch'' i say and kiss his cheek and get my things out of the locker and head to class.

I sit down and wipe my eyes to stop them from watering, i feel someone sit down next to me and i look over and see louis.

''You're actually comming to school now?'' I ask ad he nods ''anne and my dad made me'' he says and looks over to me.

''Hey whats wrong?'' He asks ''greg got accepted, full schollar ship'' i say and louis looks confused. ''And? Arent you happy for him?" He asks ''yes, but......he leaves on friday'' i say and he nods.

''Im sorry'' he says putting his hand on my shoulder and i just shrug it off. The class starts and i get louis all caught up but other than that im pretty silent for the rest of the day till lunch.

Cause once i got to lunch greg is instantly pulling me away and into a empty hallway. ''Maybe we dont have to break up, we can make it work'' he starts off.

''Greg we talked about this, it would be too hard for both of us, we trust each other, but it would just be too hard'' i say and he sighs.

''We'll make that work!'' He yells and i walk over to him and place my hands on his neck. ''Greg we just......we just have to make this week last '' i say and he wraps his arms around my waist.

''I-im not going'' he says ''greg...'' i say ''no im not going if it means i have to leave you too soon'' he says esting his head on mine and i sigh.