chapter 2

(Harry's p.o.v)

I wake up to a pain in my ass and some one knocking on my window, I look over to my window and see zayn and niall knocking on my window.

I look around see louis isn't here and shrug unlocking my window and they open it and tackle me." You stupid boy!" Niall says and zayn points a finger at me "very stupid boy" he says.

I groan and push them off of me and I sit up hut hiss in pain "you deserve the pain" zayn says." What the hell is going on!?" I say "we saw what you and louis did last night" niall says and My eyes widen.

"Y-you did?" I ask nervously and they nod and I groan "damn I forgot to close the fucking blinds!" I say angrily and grip my hair. "Louis isn't even here with you!" Zayn exclaims "louis doesn't even have to stay here with me" I say and slowly get up.

I head over to the bathroom and grab my tooth brush and brush my teeth "what does this make you guys?" Niall asks and I shrug and spit out the foam. "I honestly don't know" I say and rinse my mouth out and limp over to the boys sitting on my bed.

"You guys need to talk" zayn says and I groan "can you two stop pushing it, we'll talk when we want to" I say. They just nod and i smile "good now lets go eat I'm starving" I say and we all walk down stairs.

I look into he living room seeing it spotless and I smile until I see Liam knocked out on the couch. I toll my eyes and limp my way into the kitchen where louis is eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey louis" I say but he just looks at me and grabs his bowl and leaves the kitchen." That was a bitch move" zayn says and I nod " so what to you want to eat?" I say.

"Cereal is fine" niall says and zayn agrees so I get three bowls and spoons and grab the milk and cereal. We all sit down at the table and I whine "awww is little hawwy sore?" Zayn teases in a baby voice and I glare at him.

"Zayn Thats enough now" niall says and zayn pouts and I stuck my tongue out at him. " you guys are babies I swear" niall says and eats his cereal making zayn and I both pout.

Once we finish we rinse off our dishes and head into the living room where Liam is still sleeping and louis is staring into outer space in deep thought.

We walk over to the couch so it's zayn and I on both sides of louis and niall is next to zayn. Louis snaps out of his thoughts and glares at me " why won't you just leave me alone" Louis says and gets up and stomps up stairs.

I feel my heart break a little and I look to zayn "I shall go kick his ass now" zayn says getting up but I just pull him back down. " no, maybe he's just having a bad day?" I say and zayn rolls his eyes " please don't get hurt harry" niall says and I nod.

We hear a groan and all look over to Liam waking up in the couch, he looks at us till his eyes meets nialls. "Hey" Liam says but niall just ftowns and looks away causing Liam to frown.

"Payne get your ass up here now!" Louis yells and Liam sighs but head upstairs." Louis doesn't sound too happy" niall says "I know, god please don't let me be the reason" I say and zayn just pats my back.

"Look i'd love to stay but I must get home show my mum I'm alive stop by the hospital and come back here for another study session" zayn says getting up." I should get going too" niall says and I nod walking them to the front door.

"Call us if anything happens okay?" Zayn says and I nod "of course" I say and they smile and leave. I head upstairs to my room and see Liam and louis talking about something.

Once I close the door they look over to me, I just head over to my bed and lay down not in the mood to do anything right now. 'What are you doing in here?" Louis asks a little harsh "well I'm tired and want to lay down in my room" I say.