chapter 27

Supernatural is my shit!

(Zayns p.o.v)

''Harry you dont have to come if you dont want to'' i say to him ''no its okay, i need to go see dominic anyways'' he says and i nod.

''Okay then lets go, my mum is in the car waiting'' i say and we head out of the room but some one grabs my arm and i turn to see louis.

''What do you want?'' I ask glaring at him and he hands me a bag and i grab it. ''I-i got it for dominic for his birthday a couple days ago'' he says and looks down.

''Thank you''i say quietly and he just nods and closes the bedroom door. I head out to the car and buckle up and my mum starts to drive.

''Whats that sweetie?'' My mum asks '' just a gift for dominic, i mean it is his brithday'' i say and she just hums in responce.

Once we get to the hospital my stomache just fills with butterflies. '' call me when its time to leave okay boys?'' My mum says '' yes mum'' we all say.

Yes we call eachother mums mum okay?

We enter the hospital and nancy at the front deak smiles brightly at us. ''Hi nancy, we're here to see dominic for his birthday'' i say and she nods the smile not leaving her face.

I just shrug it offand we head up to his is and i let out a breath before entering the room. My heart drops seeing the neatly made bed but no one is in it.

I rush into the room and look round ''where is he!? Where is he!?" I yell. My eyes start to water and i drop down to my knees and start sobbing.

''I-is h-he gone?'' I say quietly and clentch my eyes shut and shake violently. '' zayn?'' I imidiately stop crying and i slowly look up and see dominic standing there in the door way of the bathroom.

''D-dominic?'' I say getting up and he nods and i smile and rush over to him scooping his up in my arms. ''I cant believe you're here!'' I say and he giggles as i spin him around and i set him down.

'' how?'' I ask and he shrugs '' the doctors have no idea, i guess everything just turned on again'' he says and i just hug him. ''I cant believe that you're awake and with me right now'' i say and i pull back at look at him.

I lean down and kiss him softly and he kisses back then pulls away. ''Hello'' we turn to niall and harry standing there in awe and dominic lets go of me.

''Harry niall'' dominic says walking over to them and hugging them. "Hey" they both say and he pulls away "sorry w-we're just shocked" harry says and dom giggles.

"Understandable" he says and I lead him back to the bed and put the blanket over his lap. "Whats that?" Dom says looking down at the bag in my hand and I hand it to him.

"Its a birthday present" I say and he smiles and opens the bag and giggles. " what?" I ask and he pulls out a book "its a book about kpop idols" he says smiling wide and I smile at him.

"Ooh theres snacks! And a card" he says and opens up the card and reads it out loud.

"Happy birthday Dominic! I bought you a couple things for you for your birthday I hope you like them. I know we barley know each other, but I hope we can change that. You dont know how happy you make zayn. Anyways happy birthday dominic I hope zayn doesnt eat your food. Louis" he finishes reading.

"This was really sweet of him, where is he?" Dom asks and I look over to harry. He looks angry yet hurt and I see the tears in his eyes " I need fresh air" harry says quickly leaving the room and niall sighs.

"Imma go with him, you guys catch up" niall says rushing out of the room. "What did I do wrong?" Dominic says pouting and I lean down and kiss his forehead.