chapter 21

Boo boo!

(Harrys p.o.v)

I love fridays, especially today, i have something special planned for greg. I want to tell him i love him and maybe something.....special might happen.

''Liam! Youre here!'' I say and he nods and i hug him and smile ''okay so what the game plan?'' He asks.

''Okay please just keep everyone out of the house i have niall and zayn hanging out with louis and i need you ro tag along and make sure they all dont come back here''i say and he nods.

''Sounds pretty easy, i mean two of tham hate me so it'll be nice hanging out with them'' he says and i pout and he laughs '' im joking it'll be fine'' he says and i smile.

''So when do i need to leave'' he says and i look at my phone ''actually now, go get louis and the others and head out of here'' i say pushing him up the stairs and i go into the kitchen and check on the chicken in the oven.

''Harry we're leaving!'' Louis yells and i walk out of the kitchen and see everyone heading over towards the door. '' okay bye guys have a nice night'' i say waving and they all leave and i rush back into the kitchen.

And i put the peas in the stove and begin to heat them up and cook them. Suddenly the door bell rings and i rush to the door and open it seeing its greg and my eyes widen.

'' i know im a bit early but i just wanted to see you'' he says and hugs me and i hug back with a frown. ''Whats wrong love?'' He asks ''well....my surprise isnt done yet...'' i say and his eyes widen.

'' oh my, im so sorry, if you want i can leave?'' He says and i grab his hand. ''No it'll be fine, can you just....wait in the living room for a little?'' I ask and he smiles and nods.

He walks in and i close the door behind him and we walk into the living room. ''Do i get a hint at this surprise?'' He says and i smirk and lean in and kiss him softly before pulling away.

''That was a nice hint, can i have another?'' He asks and i fondly shake my head at him and stand up. '' now you stay put, watch tv, play some games, i'll be back soon'' i say and walk into the kitchen.

Every thing is done besides the peas so i set the table up while i let them finish. Once everything is done i see the sun is setting and i smile and run into the living room.

I walk over to him and turn off the tv and i cover his eyes with my hands. '' come with me'' i whisper in his ear and we slowly get up and i lead him to the kitchen.

''Okay keep your eyes closed'' i say taking my hands away and i walk over to the table and sit down. ''Okay open'' i say and he opens his eyes and smiles and walks over and sits down.

''This all looks amazing, this was very sweet of you'' he says leaning over and pecking my lips. ''Well you deserve it'' i say and he smiles ''so when do we start eating?'' He asks and i laugh.

~~~~~~

''Harry that meal was so good'' greg says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. We're sitting down on the couch watching some movie right now.

''Thank you greg'' i say looking up and he looks down in my eyes, its now or never. '' greg i need to tell you something'' i say ''god youre not breaking up with me are you?'' He asks panic washing over him and i sit up straight.

''No no no no, its like the complete oppisite'' i say and he sighs in refleif. ''So.....what is it?'' He asks and i feel my stomach fill with butterflies.

''Wow, im kind of nervous now'' i say looking down and he places his hand over mine and i look up. I let out a breath and i look into his eyes, his puppy dog eyes.