chapter 34

Louis outfit later on

(Louis p.o.v)

''Louis.....wake up''

I slolwy open my eyes and blink a couple times before seeing harry hovering over me with a small smile on his face.

''Harry? Whats up?'' I ask rubbing my eyes and sit up, with him sitting on my lap. '' i just wanted to wake you up before the others do'' he whispers and i look at the time and see its 5 in the morning.

''Wow you're really dedicated'' i say laughing a bit and he blushes and hands me a box with a bow on it.

''Happy birthday'' he says and i smile and look down and lift the lid off f the box and i look back up at him.

''Harry.....'' i say and he takes it out of the box and places the ring on my finger. ''I-its just like the one my mum got me when i was younger'' i say looking down at the ring.

''.....it is'' he whispers and my head shoots up to look at him ''what!?'' I whisper louder than before.

''I kind of tracked down everything from after you had to sell it and i found it and i bought it out of the jewlery store that had it'' harry says and my eyes widen.

''Harry.....how much?'' I ask ''w-what?'' He mumbles''how much did this whole thing cost harry?'' I ask more stricked this time and he looks down into our laps.

''A couple hundred'' he mummbles and i feel my heart drop. ''Harry.....you shouldnt have'' i say and he looks up.

''But i did, and theres nothing we can do to change that. I love you and you deserve this'' he says and i smile trying to hold the tears back in my eyes.

I cup his cheeks and pull him down into a passionate kiss and he grabs my wrists and kisses back.

I pull away and he laughs a little wiping away the tears that escaped my eyes. ''You're the best!'' I say and he just blushes and i peck his lips and hold him close to me.

'' now, you can go back to bed if you please'' he says trying to get up buti pull him back down. ''Louis......you know if we sleep in the same bed things would be weird'' he says.

''I know, i just dont want to let you go yet'' i say and he just sighs but smiles and hugs me and i hug him back. '' im liking this birthday so far, im quite shocked'' i say and he giggles and i pull back and raise an eye brow at him.

''What do you have planned?'' I ask and he just smiles and pecks my lips and gets up. ''Sshh, its a surprise'' he whispers and goes back to his bed and lays down.

''You're lucky you're cute'' i say and lays back down and smile looking down at my ring.

~~~~

I get woken up for the second time, but more annoyingly.

'' wake up louis!'' Liam yells and i look around and see everyone around my bed. ''Happy birthday!'' They all yell and i look at myphone seeing its now 7.

I look back up and dominic sets a tray of food infront of me '' i helped anne and edward make you breakfast'' he says and i smile up at them.

'' liam and i got you the juice'' niall says fixing his galsses a bit and i nod. ''I ate some of the food and drank the rest of the juice that was meant for you'' zayn says and anne hits zayn in the back of his head and i laugh.

''Thank you guys really, but you think i can wake up a little?'' I ask. ''Oh yes of course! We'll be down stairs!'' Anne says. Before they go zayn grabs some more of my food and runs out of the room.