chapter 14

Jermey from the drama.....my favorite

(Harrys p.o.v)

When I go down to breakfast in the morning I see only louis and edward at the table and I sit down next to edward. "We're going out today" edward says and I look over to him and point to myself and he nods.

"I need to make up for lost time, and I know.its a school day, but I have some nice things planned" he says with a wide smile and I nod. "Okay, im looking forward to it" I say with a smile and eat my food.

I look up at louis who is just on his phone "yes!" Louis says putting his phone on the table."what is it?" I ask "my halloween party is all set for friday!" He says and I just shake my head.

"Its a good thing too, liam needs a good party for what happened" louis says. "The fight?" I ask "well that and him and sophia got into a huge fight and broke up, I mean im sure they'll get back together soon, but while theyre broken up liam needs to let loose" louis says.

"Hey imma go get readt since im.done" edward says and goes wahses off his plate and goes down to the basement. "So, do you think we should try and get niall and liam back together too?" Louis says and I look up at him.

"W-what?" I say "liam told me he told you, and since him and the bitch arent together right now, we can try keeping it that way so they both can be happy"louis says eating some of his food.

"I dont know louis.....so many things can go wrong, especially at a party" I say looking down. "Why dont you think about it, yeah?" He asks and I look up and nod and he smiles and stands up "good" he says and washes off his dishes and he walks up stairs limping a little.

I finish eating and I head upstairs and change and I see louis laying in bed. "You're not going to school?" I ask and he shakes his head "no, liam and I are gonna stay here and try cheering him up" he says and I nod.

I finish getting dressed and I head down stairs and see edward on the couch waiting for me. "You ready?" He asks and I nod and we head out and thankfully louis is letting us use his car and we drive off to our first destination.

When we finally stop we pull up to a arcade "you remember this place?" He asks. I look at the name and smile " we used to come here all the time" I say and we get out of the car.

"Shit I forgot my wallet" I say and look up at him "im paying for everything today little bro" he says wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Lets do this" he says and I smile going in to the building and he puts some money in the machine.

~~~~~~

(Liams p.o.v)

When I get to louis house I walk up to the room and he's on his bed sleeping. I roll my eyes and I gentally lay down next to him and I close my eyes.

"Aahhh!!" Louis screams rolling off the bed and I start dying "its not funny!" He whines getting up. He shoves me a little and I calm my laughing down a little "fuck you" he mumbles and I stop my laughing.

"So how are you?" I ask and he glares at me "in pain no thanks to you" he says laying down again. "So wheres harry?" I ask "out with edward, having bonding time" louis says and I nod.

"I dont think im going to get back with her" I say and I feel him look at me. "Really?" He asks and I look over to him and nod "I cant keep playing her and causing me pain" I say and he smiles.

".......andmaybetryandget niallback" I say and his eyes widens. "Really!?" He asks and I shyly nod "but what about-" I cut him off. "I know, but I want to try and find a way, I miss him louis I really do" I say and he smiles at me.