Chapter 44

(Louis' p.o.v)

So... A month has passed and everything is going pretty good. Harry's birthday Passed not too long ago and it was amazing, we all ate out for dinner as a family, and then we all went to zayns house for even more food, then to nialls for even more!

lets just say that it was a very filling night, but that wasn't all. once we all got back home we sat around watching old home movies with the three different families. I haven't had a home movie night in a real long time.

Okay but the main thing I'm on about is prom is soon and I have yet to ask harry, I just don't know how! and its around that time of the year where everyone is finding out if they're getting accepted to their colleges or not.

its been a nerve racking month

''Louis! come and Eat before school!'' I hear Anne yell so I get my stuff together and head down stairs. I sit next to harry and give him a quick kiss on the cheek before beginning to eat. ''What was taking you so long love?'' he asks taking a bite of his bacon.

''I just couldn't find the right shirt.'' I say and he smiles and Edward goes ''He always takes forever when it comes to his fashion.'' and I just roll my eyes and he laughs. ''you boys should leave soon if you want to get there in enough time.'' Anne says so harry and i scarf down the rest of our food.

''be right back, need to get my bag.'' harry saying making his way up stairs. '' louis this came into the mail for you.'' Anne says handing me and envelope and I thank her ''Tell harry imma be in the car.'' I say and she nods and I go to my truck.

its from the college I applied for, I'm so nervous. i rip it open and read the letter out loud to myself.

''Dear Louis Tomlinson....We regret to inform you that you have not been accepted to our college...'' I look down and feel myself fall apart again. that was my last shot of going somewhere...I have no where now..

'' sorry Lou, I couldn't find-...what wrong?'' he asks and I just look over to him and smile. '' I'm fine love, just got to over thinking again.'' i say and shove the letter into my back pack. He only places his hand over mine and gives me a smile and i smile back.

I pick everyone up and take us all to school, we usually take turn on who takes who. When we get to school we all just sit around talking about...something I guess.

''what about you louis?'' I look over to the boys, not really knowing what they were exactly talking about. ''uhh...'' i say and they all just laugh ''we caught you tuning us out a while ago, we just wanted to get you'' zayn says and I mock their laughter and harry just laughs at me, making me smile.

"So, anyone gotten anything from any college?" Zayn asks and Niall excitedly pulls an envelope from him back pack. " I got it this morning...I wanted to open it with all of you'' he says really nervous and harry grips my hand.

Niall opens it up but doesn't read it, so Liam takes it from him and begins to read aloud. "Dear Niall Horan, we at Julliard are glad to inform you that you have been accepted into our school!'' Liam reads and Niall's eyes go wide and he snatches the letter and reads it for himself then hugs liam and liam hug him back.

Niall goes around the table and hugs everyone making us all laugh. '' I made it, i can't believe it!'' niall cheers and harry laughs and him and zayn get up and the three if them go into a group hug. ''now we wait for harry!'' zayn says and we all look to zayn.

''oh yeah, I got my letter last night...forgot to tell you guys didn't I?'' he asks and we all nod and he just shrugs and pulls the two in the hug. they all sit down and harry is looking down so I hold his hand and he looks up at me.