chapter 9

Harrys at the date.
(Imagine his hair a little bigger, more poofy)

(Harrys p.o.v)

'' harry dear you need to eat breakfast'' my mum says and i look down to my full plate. ''Im just not that hungry right now'' i say pushing my plate away and she smiles at me.

''Is it because you're excited about your date tonight?'' My mum says and i smile. ''They told you?'' I ask and she nods ''of course they did, now answer my question'' she says and i laugh a little and nod.

''Im so happy for you harry, and this greg seems like such a nice boy for you'' she says and we hear a groan. ''Oh louis sush, you'll find your special some one soon'' my mum says and i look at louis.

'' i just feel like greg is all im ever hearing about anymore'' louis says and takes a bite of his bacon. ''Well that sucks for you then'' i say and he glares at me ''oh harry you know better than to act like that'' my mum says and i pout and louis smiles smugly at me.

'' well harry might have a lot of girl friends he can get you with'' troy says and i scoff. ''Just because im gay doesnt mean that im friends with a lot of girls'' i say and stand up.

''Now i definitely dont wanna eat'' i say and grab my back pack and walk away from the tabel and i walk over to nialls house. I knock on the door and zayn answers ''oh hello dear harold'' ayn says and i rool my eyes and push past him.

''Not in the mood z'' i say and sit down on the couch ''whats up?'' Zayn says sitting next to me and i sigh. ''Just troy sterotyping me again'' i say and zayn pats my shoulder.

'' just dont listen to him harry" zayn says and I nod and lay against him. '' i just wish he would get a hint and stop'' i say and zayn rubs my arm.

''Dont let him bring your day down, today is going to be a great day for you'' zayn says and i look up at him and smile. ''I mean you have your date tonight that should be great'' zayn says and i sit up and smile at him.

'' it is great z, im so happy and i can barley wait'' i say and he laughs ''see there you go'' he says and i nod. ''Now where is our irish little friend?'' I say looking around and zayn sighs.

''Hes still up stairs getting ready, HES TAKING FOREVER!'' zayn says yelling the last part and we hear niall rushing down the stairs.

'' im sorry, i woke up late'' niall says slipping his back pack on ''no shit'' zayn says and i hit his shoulder. We get up and start headding to school '' so you excited for tonight?'' Niall asks and i nod '' so excited'' i say.

'' are you guys going to kiss?'' Zayn teases and i shove him ''i actually dont know'' i say. Once we reach the school i go to my locker and see greg standing it by it.

I blush and look down walking over to my locker and i look up and greg smiles at me. ''Hey harry'' he says and i wave and open my locker and put my pack back in it and grab my notebook.

''You excited for tonight too?'' Greg asks and i look over to him and nod '' im really excited for tonight'' i say and greg walks closer to me. ''Trust me you're going to love what i have instore for us'' he says ''i hope so'' i say and he laughs and i giggle.

''Oh look how cute they are already'' zayn says and i turn around to face them. '' yep they're going to be the cutest couple ever'' niall teases and i blush ''shut up'' i say and they laugh at me.

''Okay guys thats enough'' greg says wrapping an arm around my shoulder and i smile. '' oh hes blushing'' niall says pointing at me and i blush harder '' i think he looks adorable when he blushes'' greg says and i look up at him.