chapter 18

Dominic

(Zayns p.o.v)

"Zayn talk to me please" he says but I just ignore him "zayn please" he says. He lays his head on my shoulder and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Please" he says and I just sigh "Dominic.....I just have alot on my mind" I say. He kisses my cheek and I close my eyes "you know you'll feel better if you talk about it?" He says and I groan getting out of his grip.

"I dont want to talk!" I snap at him and he flinches "I-I just wanted to help" he says. "But did I ask for your help!? No!" I yell at him and he flinches again.

"Well zayn im youre boyfriend so I want to help you"he says and I narrow my eyes at him. "God your so fucking annoying I dont even know why im dating you!" I yell and I see the hurt in his eyes.

"F-fine! Then lets not date anymore.....were over" he says crossing his arms. I just get my stuff and leave the house deciding to clear my mind for a little bit.

As i walk around the park I decide to call Dominic to check in on him, he doesnt answer. "Hey babe...im sorry and I know thst isnt enough but just let me clear my mind and we can talk okay?" I say before stuffing my phone back in my pocket.

As I walk back to my house I try calling him a couple more times but he never answers and I stsrt to get worried. I start running to my house and I see a ambulance out side and my mom crying on the front porch.

"Mum...?" I ask and she looks up at me crying and I just runn inside and up to my room. Then I see him there lifeless with bleeding wrists and my heart shatters.

I follow them to to ambulance and they allow me to get in with him and im bawling my eyes out. "If we start treating the wounds and get him to the hospital in enough time we'll be able to save him" on of the men say and I nod.

Once we arrive at the hospital im stuck in the waiting room and there my mum is holding me. Soon harry, niall and liam come but I talk to no one sitting there emotionless waitting for some one to call for me.

"Dominic Philips" the doctor says and I jump up and rush to her "follow me" she says and we all follow her to his room. "Hes in a medically induced coma....we're not sure if he'll ever wait up" she says and walks out snd I stare at him laying on the bed.

"Zayn...." harry says but I just kiss dominics head and start crying again. "its all my fault" I say and let out a sob "its all my fault"I say again and keep repeating the words over and over.

~~~~~~~

" its all my fault.....its all my fault...its all my fault"I say repeatedly rolling in my bed. "Zayn?" I hear some one say shaking me "zayn" I hesr the voice again.

I open my eyes slowly and see my mum brushing her fingers through my hair. "Zayn?" She says and wipes the tears from my eyes "was it the dream? " she asks and I nod and start to cry a little again.

"You're staying home from school today, okay?" She says and I nod and she stands up. "I'll go let the school know, I'll be back" she says and walks out of my room.

Its Thursday today so that means its been 5 days since all the drama happened. Niall harry and have sat down and talked about everything, but theres still this weird tension between harry and niall now.

And as for liam and louis I think they've only talked twice out of these 5 days. Then here I am starting to have the dream again more like a nightmare.

I dont want to stay home but I know if I go things will only get worse. I'm just worried to leave harry and niall alone for a while cause of the big tension between the two.