chapter 33

My baby moose!

(Harrys p.o.v)

'' louis stop!'' I whine as he tickles my sides'' say sorry then you bitch!'' He says. '' o-okay im s-sorry n-now sto-op!'' i yell and he does and i try to catch my breath and glare at him and he just smiles at me.

'' i didnt deserve that'' i say '' you hit me, you did deserve that'' he says back to me and i pout and he sighs and pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around my waist resting his hands onmy tummy.

'' you're too adorable you know?'' He asks and i blush and lay my head back against his shoulder. ''How did i get so lucky?'' He mummbles against my shoulder and i blush even harder.

'' i ask my self the same question'' i say and he smiles against my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

We got back a day ago and we all got settled in and louis and i have been joined at the hip. We havent offcially said if we're dating or not, but we're something i know that.

'' when are the boys gonna be coming over again?'' Louis asks ''um, around 7'' i say. ''And what time is it?'' He asks and i smile and roll my eyes but check on my phone anyways.

'' it is 5:47'' i say and set my phone down and he flips me around and i squeal. He smiles and kisses me and i kiss back and he wraps his arms around me waist and cups my cheeks.

''Did you lock the door?'' I say pulling away andhe nods and i smile and kiss him again. I rest my hands on his chest and ball up his shirt in my hands.

'' i love kissing you, being with you'' he says against my lips and i blush and he pulls my face closer. I tilt my head deepening the kiss and he slips his tounge into my mouth and i moan quietly tightening my grip on his shirt and pressing my chest harder on his.

He brings his fingers up to my hair and tugs on them and moan louder than before. He smirks against m lips and tugs on them more and i moan even more.

I pull back and look at him ''louis, please'' i breathe out ''if you keep doing that im gonna-'' he cuts me off and kisses me and i breathe heavily out of my nose and he gives my hair a big tug.

''Louis!'' I hiss out pulling away from him and he smiles and i sit up on hi lap straddleing his legs.
I lean down and messily kiss him shoving my tongue down his throat.

I place my hands on both sides of his head and kiss his even harder earning a moan out of him finally. He grips my hips and moves them down on his and i moan losing my breath a little.

He pulls away and his face is flushed red his eyes are wide and very dark and hes panting. '' w-wow'' he says and i smile leaning down and kiss him, more passionately this time of course.

'' boys'' i hear my mum says and i jump apart from louis and hear the door knob. ''H-hold on anne!'' Louis yells and i rush over to my bed and get under the covers to hide my hard on.

'' louis rushes and unlocks the door and my mum walks in ''y-you're home early mum'' i say and he nods. ''Yeah, they let me go early, why was your door locked boys?'' she asks.

'' i was um...showing harry the christmas presants i have bought for you and troy and edward and my friends'' louis says quickly nd i nod.

''But why was the door locked?'' She questions ''we didnt want edward coming in and seeing the presants, you how bad he is at secrets'' i say and she smiles and nods.

'' you're right, well okay boys i'll leave it to you then'' she says and walks out and louis closes the door and i let out a breath in releif.

He walks over and sits on the side of my bed ''she almost caught us'' he says and i nod. '' i know, we need to be more carefull'' i say and he nods.