chapter 4

(Harry's p.o.v)

"Okay class today we are going to have a lab, so read your sheet and grab your required equipment and work with yoir partner".

Its now friday and to say things between louis and I are okay would be a understatement. I'd be lying if I said he hadn't kissed cause we have, not a lot though.

He's still very bi-polar and he is always kissing a new girl in our room. He knows how I feel about him so why is he doing this? Does he want to hurt me?

"Okay so we need the lab kit, two of the medium sized beakers but fill one with water, goggles, gloves and aprons" I say and lok over to see louis isnt even sittinf by me.

Instead he's flirting with some girl and I groan and glare at them and walk over to them. "Hey louis?" I say and he turns and faces me "we need to work on the lab" I say and he sighs and gets up and walks over to the table with me.

" I almost got her number" he says "and I dont care" I say and he groans and I get everything we need and set it all down. "What crawled up your ass?" Louis mummbles and I glare at him.

"I need youre help, but you're off trying to get into that girls pants" I say and he just smiles." If I didnt know any better I would say you're jealous" louis says and I just look away and pout.

"I am not" I say and he laughs "you're so jealous" he says and I just ignore him and we put our stuff on." Its okay to be jealous" louis says and I turn to him "maybe I wouldn't be jealous if you wouldn't be so fucking confusing" I say back harshly.

He just stays quiet and I go back to the work and he just sits back for the rest of the class. When it was time to pack up he helped me put everything away and we didnt say a word to each other.

Once the bell rings I stay back to finish putting mt stuff away and I say by to the teacher and head out into the empty hall way. Suddenly im being pulled into a janitors closet and I start panicking until I see its louis and I let a breath if relief out.

"Whst is it louis? I dont wanna be late for class" I say and he just presses his lips against mine. I just stand there until he moves his lips a little and i start kissing back.

I know I really shouldn't be doing this but I just cant help myself I just cant stop. He pulls away and looks down "im sorry" he says and I raise an eye brow at him "sorry for what?" I ask but he just shakes his head.

"Im just sorry for everything" he says and looks up and before i can talk he kisses me. I immediately start kissing back and he presses me against one of the shelves.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. The kiss is sloppy but I just love it, im gonna be late to class but I just cant be brought to care.

Once the bell rings we continue to kiss for a while more until he pulla away. "Oh shit we're gonna be late" he says and I pulls his face closer to mine "I dont care" I say and kiss him again.

He just kisses back again and he sets me down and presses me against a different shelve. He pulls away and kisses down my neck "no more hickeys louis please" I say and he nods just kissing around my neck.

Once its 20min into the class we finally decide to go back to class and fix ourselves up. I go in first and the teacher just looks at me and I walk back to my seat with niall.

"Where have you been?" He asks and I smile "no where important" I say blushing. I start to work and 5 minites later Louis comes walking into the class room.

Niall looks to louis and to me and his eyes widen and I just look down at my book. I then look over to louis and he winks at me and I smile a little and turn back to niall.