Chapter 43

(Zayn's p.o.v)

"Harry you have to come and eat" ''Leave me be!''

'' I swear I will drag that boy from his room by his legs!'' I yell making sure harry can hear me and all i get back is a door slamming. '' Zayn, calm.'' niall says and I scoff ''Sorry, but Harry isn't the only one worried for louis, okay? he needs to suck it up a bit and get his ass down here and eat.'' I snap and everyone sort of just stares at me.

''d-don't stare at me!'' I say and storm out of the backyard and start walking in the direction of my house. ''zayn! you know I can walk as fast as you!.'' i stop and turn seeing Dominic trying to catch up to me and when he does he has to stop and try to catch his breath.

I continue to walk, but Dom takes my hand with his and makes me walk at a normal pace but i still don't say anything. ''Zayn what's wrong?'' He asks and I just sigh and look down. ''I..I don't know.'' I sigh and Dominic makes us stop and makes me look at him.

''what is it about louis that is making you feel this way?'' Dom says. ''when...when you were in your coma I...I really went through it Dom. Some days were worse than others, and by the end of your time in the coma...louis had to watch me one day, and....he made me feel comfortable enough to open up to him. With that he helped me find a new way to cope instead of having constant break downs.''

By now there are tears running down my face and I might be squeezing Dominic's hands a bit too much. ''that day he took me to go see you and-...and I just let it all out to you.'' I say finally letting a sob out and he starts wiping my tears away.

''So since then I've always had a sweet spot for him...he gave me hope again and I just will never forget that and ill i want to do is try to give him his hope again, but now he's gone and isn't answering to any of our calls or messages, and-and I-....I miss him,'' I say crying and he pulls me down into a hug and I cry into his neck, trying to pull him as close to me as possible.

''Zayn, I think this has to do more than louis, but I think we're making progress.'' he says with a shaky voice and I just pick him off the ground and breathe him in.

After a while Dominic and I are sitting under a tree and I'm sketching him in a little notebook i always keep in my pocket. I smile when he starts playing with a lady bug and I look down trying to sketch his smile just right.

''Zayn, are you done yet?'' Dom asks in a whiney tone and I laugh ''you cant rush this Dom, I need to capture all your beauty.'' I say and I sneak a glance at him and he blushing and I smirk and finish his smile and take a nice look at it.

''I'm done'' I say and he excitedly crawls over in my lap and we look at it together. He hold my arm against his chest and I kiss the kiss of his head. ''I love it.'' he whispers and i smile and he leans more into me. ''I love you.'' I whisper and he looks up and gives me a kiss and a small smile '' I love you.'' he whispers back.

~~~~

(Edward's p.o.v)

" I should go check on him again'' Niall says about to stand up, but I grab his arm and stand up myself. ''I think you've done enough Niall, let me go this time.'' I tell him and he nods sitting back down. I make my way upstairs to Harry's room and I knock a couple times before walking in.

I look over to Harry's bed and see it neatly made. What the hell? So I decided to look over to louis' bed where Harry is laying, engulfed in all Louis's blankets. ''Harry?....'' I say closing the door behind me and walking more into the room.

''Go away.'' Harry groans and covers his face with the pillows and blankets. I sigh and walk over to him and sit on the corner of the bed. ''Harry why are you really acting like this?'' I ask looking over to Harry and he pokes his head back out from under everything. ''W-what do you mean?'' he asks and i give him a knowing look.