chapter 5

(Harrys p.o.v)

"Harry please talk to us" zayn says but I just continue to stare at the tv. "Come on harry this isnt healthy for you" niall says placing a hand on my shoulder but I still dont move.

I feel numb

Niall sighs and him and zayn get up and move to the other side of his room. "This isnt good for him" zayn whispers " I know zayn, hes going to go back soon though i mean its saturday hes gonna have to go home eventuallty " niall whispers back and my eyes widen.

"Pleade dont make me go back" I say and tears start filling my eyes "I- I cant go see him not now please dont make me" I say and they rush to my side.

"Harry please calm down" niall says and I burst out in tears "dont make me go back" I say crying into my hands. "Harry you need to calm down and quiet down" zayn says rubbing my back.

"I just dont wanna go back" I say and take a deep breath and try calming myself down. " you can't just hide from your problems harry" zayn says and I sigh.

"I know, it just- I should've listened to you guys, I feel so stupid" I say wiping my tears away. "I guess this is the wrong time to say I told you so..." zayn says and niall hits his arm

"No you're right, you guys told me I was just going to get hurt in the end and I knew I was going to, I guess I just thought it would've lasted longer" I say and I get up and move their legs so I can lay across their laps.

Zayn sighs and runs his fingers through my hair and niall just lays his arms on my side. " I hate how I let things get so far" I say pouting "then why did you?" Niall asks.

"....I guess I had some hope that he actually did have feelings for me too, but I was so wrong" I say and I feel tears start filling in my
eyes. I try blinking them away and I turn so im laying on my back so I can look at them.

I hear my phone go off and zayn grabs it and hands it to me but I shake my head." Read it to me please" I say and he nods and opens the message.

"Your mum said she needs you to come home now" he says and I can control the tears running down my cheeks. I just nod and get mt slippers on and put my back pack on my back.

"Hey let us walk you" niall says and I just nod and take my phone from zayn and we head out. Once we reach my house I sigh and turn around to my friends and they hug me and I hug back.

"Skype us okay" niall says and I walk into the house and close the door behind me. I turn to walk in and im brought into a tight hug, I realize its my mum and I lean down so I could hug her better and I hug her back.

"I missed you so much" she says and pulls back and I look at her " I wasnt even gone for 24 hours mum" I say with no emotion in my voice. " I always miss you though" she says smiling but I just cant bring myself to smile back.

"Hazza why wont you tell me whats wrong?" She asks frowning and brings a hand up to my cheek and wipes away a tear. Her action just makes me burst into tears and I lean down amd hug her and cry into her shoulder.

It caught her by surprise but she hugs me back and rubs the middle of my back. "Sshhhh its okay hazza mummy got you" she whispers and I just hug her tighter.

~~~~~~

Its later on and ive just been laying in the living room with my mum. I havent see Louis at all which is a good thing of course.

I havent told my mum whats wrong and I really dont plan on it. How do I tell her about what louis and I were doing and why im broken, and I dont want to lie to her so im better off just not saying anything.