Chapter 42

(Louis p.o.v)

If I hear one more fucking person say they're 'sorry for my loss' or 'are you okay' I'm going to lose my shit even more than I already have. I get it, people are sorry that my dad is dead, but some of these people don't even fucking know me! The footie team even put a tribute up which I thought was nice, but still.

My dad killed himself, of course I'm not fucking okay. Did he treat me like shit, yeah, but he was still my dad. I wish everyone would just leave me the fuck alone. I don't need anyone's pity.

''Louis?'' I look over to Harry who has a worried face on and I sigh '' sorry love, what did you say?'' I ask and he gives me a small smile. '' I was wondering if you wanted to do something with the boys tonight?'' He asks And I sigh once again. ''Actually I was hoping to be alone tonight, like just me.'' His smile completely goes away and he nods. 

'' yeah.... Of course.'' He looks back to the board and I sigh and place my hand on his knee. ''I just, I need my time...I-" " need to go through this on my own, its my way of healing. yeah I know.'' he finishes and sighs in the end and takes his hand away from mine and continues writing his notes.

I don't want harry to think I don't need him, this is just...who I am. I don't like going to people for help when I can just go through it on my own. It may sound rude, but its the way it has to be that's that.

~~~~

Harry has been avoiding me since first period, and its sort of staring to piss me off. I just want alone time, why does he have to get all butt hurt about it? I'm just waiting for this day to be done and over with, I need to get away.

''louis are you even paying attention?'' I look up to the teacher who has a pissed off look ''well?!'' ''if you have to ask what do you think the answer is going to be?'' I say back not even caring anymore. ''just pay attention Mr. Tomlinson , I don't want to have this problem again.'' with that the teacher turns back to the board and I just lay my head down on my desk.

Finally! my day is done and over with! I'm going to go home and sleep, cause holy shit I'm tired. ''Louis, wait up!'' I groan and turn to see its only Liam. ''what is it Liam I'm just trying to go home and sleep the rest of this day off.'' I say and he rolls his eyes at me and grabs my arm and drags me away.

''we need to talk!''

(Harry's p.o.v)

'' I feel bad, but he said he wanted to be alone so i was just giving him his time.'' I've been complaining to NIall, Zayn and Dominic for the past 2 hours now, I know I should feel bad, but I cant be brought to really care right now.

''Harry like Liam said, just give him his space.'' ''I know....I just want him to know I'm here for him, but he wont let me close enough to show him that!'' I say raising my voice this time. the two step back and I groan shoving my face into my hands.

''I just love him...I hate seeing him like this.'' I mumble into my hands and I feel one of them rubbing my back and I sigh. ''Hey, why don't we try getting your mind off of this?'' Zayn says making me look up at them.

''Like what?''

~~~~~

''This! is! awesome!!!!'' ''I told you so!'' Zayn yells at me and I just smile and cheer again.

Zayn decided to take Niall Dominic and I to a carnival that was in town, and I do feel a lot better now then before. '' thank you Zayn, I needed this.'' I say to him and he just smiles and nods. ''so what's going to be next?'' Dominic asks and I look around then spot a certain ride and drag them all to it.

(Louis' P.O.V)

''Liam like I told Harry, I don't want to talk about it.'' I groan sitting down on the mattress in our tree house. ''Louis I am your best friend, I can tell when you actually want to talk about it or not.'' Liam says crossing his arms. ''Why? why can you always see right through my bullshit?'' i ask him and he just gives me a knowing look.