chapter 40

(Zayns p.o.v)

"Wake up!!"

I jump up and look around and see Dominic giggling "baby whats wrong?" I say and he laughs harder.

He then pulls out a box and hands it to me "happy birthday" he whispers. I smile and sit up opening the box and see a picture of me him and all the boys.

"This is my favorite! " I yell and pull him into a hug and he hugs back. "Im glad you like it" he says and I pull back and say " like it?! I love it! " and hr just smiles.

I place a kiss on his lips and he gets up and says " now get ready, we have plans!" And with that he walks out of the room.

~~~~~

"Okay I'm ready! Where to-"

I look up and see all the boys in the living room and I finish walking  down the stairs.

"So...what's all of this?"

"Its your birthday! We do special  things on birthdays!" Harry says and I laugh and nod.

"Alright alright, so we going or what? I wanna get this birthday on!" The others laugh but we all head out of the house.

"Are we there yet?"

"No! If werent there a minute ago when you asked then we aren't there now!"

"wow don't have to be rude about it..."

"I'm going to kill you zayn!"

"Liam calm yourself"

I smile and sit back seeing  Liam so annoyed. What can I  say? Sometimes  I like seeing him suffer.

"Now zayn first things first, happy birthday, now that we got that out of the way we love you and forgive us" liam says looking at me through the mirror.

"What do you-Mhmhh!"

Louis puts a cloth over my mouth and slowly every thing gets blurry and I black out.

I wake up in the back seat of the car alone and I look Down at the clothe and a bottle of what ever that drug shit Is called.

"They fucking drugged me... On my birthday! Some friends they are."

I step out of the car and close the door and find a note on the door that reads:

Hey you're up! Sorry about the drugging you... But hey this is where the fun kicks in! Now to get your ultimate present you have to go through some sort of scavenger hunt. Each of us are located at different destinations where you get a new present and a new clue.
Your first clue is: think back to when Harry met Sally... Or in this case when Harry met zayn, good luck!

"When Harry met zayn? Oh wait! I know!" I feel around in my pockets and feel the car keys and I smile and hop in the car and drive.

~~~~

Yes the library! I was getting movies and he was getting books. I was messing with one other kid and ran into Harry knocking him out. Been friends ever since.

I walk into the library and run over to the kids section and see Harry reading to a group of children. I smile and walk over and he looks up and says "and they all lived happily ever after the end" then the children clap and he walks over to me.

"Why hello there"

I grab his arm and drag him away from the children "drugged me?! Really?! " he laughed and says "it'll be worth it I promise! " he yells and I glare at him "it better be."