chapter 23

My baby!

(Harrys p.o.v.)

''Come on boys breakfast is ready!'' My mum yells and i get up and grab my bag and see louis still laying in bed. '' are you gonna miss breakfast....again?'' I ask and he just lays there.

''Louis it's been a week, you havent been eating or been going to school this isnt good for you'' i say but he just continues to stare off into space and i sigh.

I leave down stairs and sit next to edward and continue to eat ''where louis?'' Troy asks and i swallow the food in my mouth ''in bed, he wont get up'' i say and he gorans.

He goes to stand up but my mum stops him ''come on hun, theres something wrong with him, hes in a bad place'' she says but he just shoves her off of him and sits down agrily eating.

''So do you need a ride?'' Edward asks and i shake my head ''no greg is going to pick me up'' i say and he nods. ''You know you and greg have been getting really serious lately'' troy says and i look over to him.

''Yeah, and?'' I say to him ''okay i can tolerate you being gay, i can tolerate you boys kissing, but i cant and wont tolerate 2 boys having sexual interactions in my house got it?'' He says.

I gape at him and the room falls silent ''e-excuse me?'' I say and he just shrugs. ''I think you heard me crystal clear'' troy says ''okay first off this isnt your damn house, you and your son moved into our house. Second off, you have no right to say that to him'' edward says.

''I-im sure he didnt mean it that way, right hun?'' My mum says and i just stare at him. ''No i did mean it that way, i wont tolerate that at all'' troy says and i feel my heart break.

''If you excuse me, i'm not hungry any more'' i say and i stand up and go upstairs. I go into my room and slam the door shut and i jump onto my bed and i cry into my pillow.

"Why? Why did my mum have to love a homophobic prick? Its just not fair!" I say and scream into my pillow. ''Harry?'' I look over to louis looking at me in concern and he walks over to me.

''W-whats wrong?'' He asks ''no offense louis, but your dad is a homophobic prick and i hate him'' i say and lay my head down on the pillow. ''I know, im sorry'' he says and rubbs my back ''has he always been that way?'' I ask and louis sighs ''sadly yeah he has'' he says.

My phone dings and i pick it up and see that greg is here and i sigh and sit up wipeing my eyes. ''I have to go'' i say getting up and i head to the door and i turn to louis and smile.

''Thanks for comforting me'' i say and he nods and i walk out of the room and i go down stairs. ''Harry sweety about what troy said-'' ''mum, i'm not in the mood to talk to him or you at the moment'' i say and walk out of the house.

I go to gregs car and i get in sitting in the passenger seat ''harry whats wrong?'' Greg asks and i just shake my head. ''Was it louis?'' Zayn asks ''close, very close'' i say.

''Troy?'' Niall says ''yeah, hes a homophobic prick'' i say now for the third time. ''What did he do now?'' Niall says''he said he can tolerate my dating a boy and kissing one, but he wont tolerate me doing anything else with a boy in his house'' i say.

''What the fuck!?'' Zayn says and i nod ''why is your mum still with him knowing her 2 sons are gay?'' Greg asks. ''That is exactly why im not talking to either of them right now'' i say and we get to the school.

''Hey you guys mind if i talk to harry right now?'' Greg asks and i turn back to the boys and they shake their heads and get out of the car. I look over to greg and he pecks my lips and holds my hand.