chapter 13

Look at the cuteness!
Also from the k-drama

(Harry's p.o.v)

"Niall you've been acting different since liams fight What the hell happened at the hospital?" Zayn asks and niall just sighs. "N-nothing" niall says and looks back down at his note book.

"That wasnt a good 'nothing' niall" I say and he sighs "I-I think he..." "he what niall?" Zayn asks and niall takes a minute to speak.
"I think he kissed me" niall whispers and my eyes widen "why do you think that?" I ask him.

"Cause I closed my eyes and was laying down and I asked him why he was being so nice to me since the day before he was mean, I felt lips-and I know they were his lips and he whispered something in my ear after" niall says.

"Are you sure you didnt imagine it?" Zayn asks "I said think for a reason" niall says. "We should get back to work" niall says and looks back to the work sheet and begins to solve the problems.

'' niall we're not avoiding this situation'' zayn says '' yes we are okay, i really dont want to talk about it cause nothing can help me right now, im heart broken, confused and hurt all at once and i just need to deal with this my way'' niall says.

'' i think im going to work alone on this one'' niall says packing up his stuff and moving to the other side of the class room. I look at zayn and he just sighs '' im going to kill this guy if i find out he actually kissed niall knowing what it would do to him'' zayn says.

I look over to liam where he's sitting with louis and he looks jst as sad as niall. '' im not sure zayn, i mean what if he did kiss him....and mean it'' i say and zayn laughs.

'' yeah like that is possible'' zayn says and i look back to liam who is staring across the room where niall is loking down at his notebook wiping his eyes.

I see liam went to the bathroom and i rush to the teacher '' i have to go to the bathroom its a emergency'' i say and they just send me off and i rush out the room.

I catch up with liam and i grab his wrist making him stop and look at me. He has tears in his eyes and he looks heart broken and he just looks down.

I pull him down into a hug and wrap my arms tightly around him and he does the same. '' can we talk about it?'' I ask and he pulls away and nods and he leans against the lockers and i stand infront of him.

'' so why did you kiss him?'' I ask and he look up at me but stays silent.

''I mean, you know i know everything right? You still love him, am i wrong? You regret ever letting him go? But theres something keeping you from being with him, the same reason you broke up with him.. but it cant be sophia cause we both know you find absolutely no interest in her at all, so what is it liam? What is keeping you from being happy again?'' I ask.

He finally looks up at me again and looks around making sure no one is around to hear us. ''If i tell you, you cant tell no one okay......only louis knows'' he says and i nod.

~~~~~~

Its later on in the day and im in my bedroom with greg and zayn '' come on i know you talked to liam just tell me!'' Zayn begs. '' i told you zayn, all i did was tell him how much of a dick he was'' i say and zayn huffs.

'' why dont i believe you?'' He asks and i look up to him ''because you wont believe it till you see it, its alwasy been that way'' i say and he nods. I shake my head and lay it back down on gregs chest and he starts to rub my back.

'' i just cant wait for louis party so i can get wasted and leave my problems behind me for a while'' zayn says. '' just dont do anything stupid zayn'' i say and he pouts ''this is zayn you're talking about, im bound to do something stupid on a daily basis'' zayn says and greg and i chuckle.