chapter 36

Such a good show 'You Are Beautiful' its a great K-drama that y'all should watch.

(Harrys p.o.v)

Winter break is over and school is back.

We threw a party for new years eve and you better bet that when it was midnight i kissed the daylights out of louis.

But now i know that mr. Dawson is going to be begging me anout the musical and have me work my but of for this champion ship game comming up soon.

'' i hate that i cant kiss you or anything here'' he pouts quietly and i smile. Right now we're in our first period science class.

''I know, but it'll be okay'' i say and i grab his hand from under the table and give it a squeeze. Sadly the bell rings and he lets go and we get up and walk out the class and go to our next class.

We walk in and he sits with the footie players and i sit with niall and liam. ''Why arent you sitting with louis?'' Liam asks ''cause louis just wants to be careful'' i say taking out my notebook.

'' yeah but, you guys can still sit together. Its not like they would just assume right off the bat that you guys are together'' liam says wraping his arm around nialls shoulder.

'' he just wants to be cautious liam'' i say looking down ''i get that hes scared, but he doesnt have to be pushing you away like this'' niall says and i look up at them.

''Guys im fine okay? The situation is okay i promise'' i say and they just stay quiet. I look over to louis and hes laughing along with his friends.

Through out the day what liam and niall said start really getting to me.

So when lunch time comes around i find louis sitting at a table alone and i walk over and sit next to him.

'' harry? What are you doing here?'' He asks looking over to me. '' i thought we could sit together'' i smile at him but he doesnt return the smile.

''Harry, i just-'' '' you know what, never mind then, i'll just see you at your football practice then'' i say and head out of the lunch room without another word.

I go to the choir room and walk in and sit down at the piano and groan laying onto the keys making the piano play loudly and ugly.

''What did the piano ever do to you?'' I turn and see boy i've never seen before. ''My name is leonardo, leo for short im new to the school'' he says walking over to me and sits next to me.

''My name is harry'' i say and shake his hand ''so harry, do you like hurting poor pianos for fun?'' He asks and i laugh a little and sigh looking down.

''No, i'm just having a bad day i say and he nods ''you wanna talk about it?'' He asks and i look up to him and he just has this small smile on his face.

'' its a boy isnt it?'' He asks and i blush but nod and he nods as well. '' yeah, he isnt out yet'' i say '' so hes trying to hide you guys more than you should?'' Leo asks and i nod.

''How do you know this?'' I ask him ''cause ive been through it'' he says. '' it got pretty bad though, and thats why im here'' he says and i nod.

'' so, you play?'' He asks and i nod ''play me something'' he says and i shake my head. ''Im prety shy'' i mummble and he sighs ''look i know your the golden choir kid, you are great so just play me somthing'' he says.

I blush a little and nod and beguin to play black parade by MCR. '' nice''he says moving along to the music and i smile a bit and stop.

'' that was great'' he says and i nod ''thank you, are you in choir?'' I ask.