chapter 35

(Harrys p.o.v)

I wake up to kisses all over my face and i scrunch my face up and open my eyes to louis smiling down at me.

''Good morning'' he says and i smile a little ''good morning'' i mummble and he leans down and kisses me real quick before sitting up.

''Merry christmas'' he says and i smile sitting up and he hands me a small box. I take the box and open it seeing a lego peice on a necklace chain.

I look up at him and see him pull his out from under his shirt.'' Its a couples necklace'' he says and grabs the necklace and puts it around my neck.

''Then you connect the two peices like this'' he says trying to connect the necklaces together but it takes him a miute and i giggle a bit.

''There! Now it makes a heart'' he says and i smile looking down at the heart and i lean up and kiss him.

''I absolutely love it, too bad that we have to hide them when we wear them'' i say pouting a bit and he nods.

'' but when we are alone, we can be a heart'' he says and i giggle and kiss him and he kisses back and i cup his cheek and hum a bit.

We are rudely interupted by the boys barging into our room and i pull away louis causing our heart to pop off and our peices land on our chests.

''Merry christmas!'' Zayn yells and jump onto the bed and i roll my eyes and pat his head. ''Yes merry christmas zayn'' i say and louis shoves him off the bed and i try not to laugh as zayn gets up and glares.

''Rude!'' Zayn says and louis just shrugs and i lay my head against louis shoulder. '' so how was your guys night?'' Dominic asks blushing a bit.

It causes me to blush as well and louis wraps an arm around me ''it was a very special night'' he says and i smile and nod and kiss his neck.

''You guys are too cute'' niall says ''its actually making me sick'' zayn says holding his stomach ''yeah a bit'' liam says and i throw pillows at both of them.

''Well just get all of this out now, cause once you guys are home it cant happen'' liam says and i frown looking down.

'' look at what you did'' niall says and louis kisses my forehead ''its okay baby'' he says and the pet name makes me smile and i look up at him and smile.

'' okay love birds get ready we need to check out of here'' zayn says and the boys leave and louis and i get up and get everything ready to go.

''I wish we could stay here forever. We dont have to hide'' i say and louis comes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and i wrap mine around his neck.

'' so do i, but dont worry. One day we will be able to be out and proud......maybe when my dad is dead'' he says and i laugh a little and smile up at him.

''Promise me that one day we can go anywhere and be us'' i say and he smiles and nods. He starts to kiss me and i kiss back, but then like always we are interupted.

''Guys, we need to go'' liam says and i pull away from louis and sigh and grab my bag and he grabs his and grabs my hadn and we head out.

Soon we arrive to our house after dropping everyone off and i feel louis squeeze my hand. I look over to him and he gives me a soft smile and i return one to him and peck him on the lips one more time before we both decide to head inside.

When we get inside we are greeted by a room full of people and he quickly lets go of my hand.

''You guys are finaly here!'' My mum says and pulls us both into a hug. '' harry, your aunt and uncle is here with all their children'' she says and i smile and nod.