chapter 25

So good!

(Louis p.o.v)

'' are you boys ready for school?'' Anne says walking into the room and i finish tieing up my show laces. ''Well i am, harry on the other hand...well you see'' i say pointing to harry.

Hes on his bed inthe fetal position nd his mum coos him and goes over to him bed and rubs his back. ''Hes leaving tomorrow mum!'' He cries out and i feel my heart break a little.

''The 27th of november is going to be one of the worse days of my life'' he cries out and i sigh and grab my bag.'' Look i'd love to stay and comfort him, but i need to get to school so some one else is going to have to take him'' i say and look at anne seeing a slight bruise on her cheek.

I clentch my jaw and look over to liam ''lets go'' i say and he nods and we walk down stairs and i see my dad and edward. ''Edward youre going to have to take harry to school today'' i say and he nods.

''Is he still crying? What a pussy oh wait i forgot......'' my dad says and i clentch my jaw. ''Come on louis lets just go'' liam says pushing me out of the house.

'' im going to fucking kill him i swear!'' I yell once we get into my truck. "Louis calm down" liam says "I cant just calm down liam, my dad is a homophobic prick and I hate him" I say.

Liam laughs a little and I look at him "whats so funny?" I ask and he shakes hos head. " you sound just like harry talking about your dad" he says and I glare at him and start to drive.

"I know, I just finally see what harry was always talking about" I say gripping the steering wheel. "Louis calm down"liam says but I just press harder on the gass pedal.

"Louis!" Liam shouts turning the wheel causing us to go off the road and I slam on the breaks. Liam takes the keys out of the ignition and I sigh and run my hands through my hair.

"Louis you almost crashed into that car! You are defiantly not driving the rest of the way" he says and I nod and he climbs over me and I slide and he sots down and starts the car up.

He starts to drive and I look out the window and see when he drives to the school he drives past it. "Liam school was back there"I say pointing and looking back.

" I know, we're not going to school"he says with a smirk and I just roll my eyes and look out the window again. Soon enough insee that we're pulling up to the boxing place.

"Why are we here?" I ask and he just smiles and we head into the building and he brings me to a punching bag. "Go at it" he says and I raise a eye brow at him "what?" I ask and he holds the punching bag.

"Go at it, take your anger out on the punching bag" liam says and I sigh and roll my sleves up on my shirt. I go to punch it but liam stops me "dude really?"I say but he hands me boxing gloves "almost forgot about that" hr says and I shake my head putting them on.

I then go and punch the punching bag and I smirk feeling all the anger built up in me comming out. I hit the punching bag as hard as I can and as much as I can and all of my anger and stress and just everything is comming out.

I soon stop getting exhausted and I lean against the bag and look up at liam and hes smiling. "Better?" He says and I nod panting and he wraps a arm around me and takes me to one of the benches and I take off the gloves.

He hands me a water and I chug almost the whole thing down and I look down. "So who did you imagine? " he asks and I raise a eye brow at him.

"Louis you best the shit out of that punching bag, who did you picthre you were hurting?" He asks. "My dad" I say and he pats my shoulder "how did it feel?" He asks again "amazing" I say and we both laugh a little.