chapter 28

So cute ^~^

(Harrys p.o.v)

'' mum do we have to go on this vacation?'' I ask ''yes hazza the cabin is booked'' she says and i groan.

''Harry please be a dear and go finish packing, we leave tomorrow right after school'' she says and i sigh walking up to my room.

I walk in and liam is waking louis with a black dildo and i close the door making sure they hear it. They look at me and liam throws the didlo at louis and it hits him in the chest and louis falls back onto his bed.

''Whats going on here?'' I ask andliam blushes ''its louis didlo!'' Liam yells and louis jumps up and covers his mouth. '' are you trying to get my dad in here?'' Louis says.

Thats exactly what it did, troy walks into the room and he looks disgusted. '' louis didlo?'' He says gglareing and looks down at the didlo in louis' hand and up at louis.

I look to louis and he looks terrified and i internily groan and look at troy. ''Liam was just joking around troy......its my dildo'' i say and walk over to louis and take it from his hand.

'' they found it and liam thought it was louis' since it was closer to his side of the room'' i say and troy glares at me.

''Never let my son take the blame for it again'' he says and slams the door shut. I look at louis and he gives me a small nervouse smile ''thank for that harry'' he says and i just slam the dildo against his chest and go back to packing.

Theres a awkward silence in the room and i feel like bashing my head in with a rock. ''Harry!'' I turn and see niall and zayn walking in and i sigh in releif and walk over to them and hug them.
''Where is dominic?'' I ask ''he had to stay a extra night, i mean its been a week why is he still in there?'' Zayn says and i just rub his back.

'' hopefully he gets out soon'' i say and they walk over to my bed and lay down and i continue to pack. ''Two weeks huh?'' Zayn says and i nod ''were gonna miss you harry'' niall says.

'' we're gonn miss you louis'' i hear him mummble and i roll my eyes. '' yes louis we're going to miss you too'' zayn says and i just shake my head.

"Harry?" I look over to the door where edward is standing there and i glare at him. ''You're the reason we have to go on ths stupid trip'' i say to him.

''Trust me by the end of this trip you and louis are both going to be happy, i promise'' he says and walks out with out another word.

But then suddenly he walks back in ''oh yeah i forgot i had to tell you guys something'' edward says. '' since we'll have alot of lugage you and louis are going to have to ride there in his truck, bye'' he says and quickly leaves.

I look at louis and glare at him '' liam if im not answering any of your call or messages im probably dead on the side of a road somewhere'' louis says loooking at me.

'' why dont we head down stairs?'' Liam says dragging him down staairs. '' dont you think your being a bit hard on him?'' Niall says and i turn to look at him.

'' i mean i know what he did was wrong, but maybe he had good intentions and didnt realise how bad it could be'' niall says.

'' niall even today i took the fall for him telling his dad his dildo was mine and his dad hates me even more now'' i say.

'' he has a dildo?'' Zayn asks '' not the time'' i say to him '' harry just, just remember the person he was before all this drama happened'' niall says.

I do remember, i miss the person he was before, i try pushing the thoughts away as i finish packing. '' harry just maybe not go too hard on him, i mena you have every right to be upset with him, but dont take it out on him to hard'' niall says and i just sit down.