chapter 7

Yaaaaaassss!!!!

(Harry's p.o.v)

A week and a half since the whole louis thing, and to be honest of course it still hurts but I think I'm going to be able to move past this.

Cause ive been doing alot better about the situation thanks to zayn, niall and greg. they've all helped so much, and me and greg have been talking a lot more and hanging out when ever we can.

But the sad thing is that louis and all those other jocks are still messing with me. It's almost getting to the point of legit bullying, but I havent told any one that its still going on though.

"Harry cuddle with me!" Zayn whines and I roll my eyes and lay down on my bed and cuddle with him. "Mmm thats nice" zayn says rubbing his head against mine "and you are weird" I say and niall laughs.

"Come on join us" zayn says and niall jumps ontop of us and I groan. "Get off of me!" I whine and try to get out from under him.

I eventually get out and sit on the end of my bed while zayn and niall cuddle. "You have some weird friends harry" I look over and see greg and I smile walking over to him.

I pull him into a hug "hey greg, how did you get in?" I ask and pull back from him. "Oh troy let me in" he says and I nod and we walk over to my bed.

"Okay guys he's here so get up and lets go" I say and they reluctantly get up and we walk down the stairs. "where are you boys going?" My mum asks "we're going to the movies, but we're gonna hang out at the arcade for a while until the movie starts" I say.

She hands me 30 pounds and I hug her "thank you mum, I love you" I say. "I love you too, now go have fun" she says with a smile and we head out.

Zayn and niall sit in the back while greg and I sit up front of his black jeep. "So how was your guy's friday?" Greg asks "pretty normal" niall days and zayn agrees with him.

"What about you Harry?" He asks and I shrug "same as usual" I say and he nods locking his eyes on the road. I turn on tbe radio and 'Shut up and dance' by walk the moon comes on and greg turns up the radio.

"She took my arm, I dont know how it happened!" Greg sings and I laugh "we took the floor and she said!" I sing back to him. "Dont you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me, she said your holding back she said shut up and dance with me, this woman is my Destiny, she ooohhh, shut up and dance with me!" The four of us sing all together.

"That song just makes me want to get up and dance!" Greg says and I look over to him. "Well unless you want us to crash I wouldn't do that" I say and he laughs.

We arrive at the movies and zayn and greg race to the arcade and I laugh. "They're so stupid" I say shaking my head alittle and niall does too "yeah but it's funny to watch" niall says and I nod.

"So....you and greg? " niall asks and I blush a little "whst about me and greg?" I ask and niall pushes me a little. "One of guys need to make a move and soon" niall says and I sigh "I'm just really scared and nervous" I say and he pats my back.

" I know harry" he says and we reach the arcade and greg hands me a little cup filled with tokens "come on" he says grabbing my hand and drags me into the arcade.

We end up at a dancing game and I shake my head "n-no I cant dance" I say walking back from him a little. "Neither can I, thats the fun of it" he says pulling me up and the platform thing.

The game starts and we stsrt following the moves and Greg moves his body weird with each move and i start laughing. "You have to loosen up harry, move more" greg says and grabs my hands and starts making me move.