chapter 12

Yeah so....hes from a k-drama.
'' you're beautiful''
He ruined me .-.

(Louis' p.o.v) whhhattt!?!?!?!

Ahh yes saturday, today liam got us tickets to his fight tonight its been a while since ive seen him in the ring. The down part is that harry is bringing zayn and....niall, and i know niall is going to be a distraction.

'' louis?'' I look up at anne who is looking at me ''huh?'' I say '' i asked what time was liams fight tonight?'' She says and i blush a little from not paying attention '' he said to get there by 8'' i say and she nods.

'' and harry are you going to bring greg?'' Anne asks and i tighten my grip on my spoon, but loosen it not knowing why i did that. '' sadly no, he has spmething planned with his parents tonight'' harry says.

''Your friends are still joining us though right?'' My dad says and harry just nods. I go to set my hand down but it knocks over on my lap '' fuck!'' I yell standing up and groan.

I hear some one laughing and i look up seeing edward laughing standing by the door of the kitchen. '' oh that was too funny'' he says and i grab my crutches and walk over to him ''you wanna know what else is too funny, you trying to be a good brother again'' i say and his smile instantly goes away and i smirk and shove past him to go up to my room to change.

'' louis what the fuck was that!?'' Harry yells stompping into the room and slams the door shut. ''What was what?'' I say with a smile and pull my pants on and he rushes over to me and pushes me onto the wall.

'' you dont even know the half of it, sp why dont you shut the fuck up before butting into some one elses business!'' Harry growls. ''This became my business when i would have to calm you down at nights when you would cry and freak out over him, it became my business when i had to hold you till you would pass out from crying too much'' i say getting into harrys face.

'' you would think after so many years some one wouldnt cry over it any more, but you did....and i was there to try and put you back together again'' i say and his face softens and he lets go of my shirt and takes a step back.

'' you still dont know his story though, hes been through alot'' harry whispers. ''And you havent!?'' I yell and he jumps back and i begin to walk torwards him with my crutches.

'' harry ive seen you completely fall apart, ive seen you cry when you thought i wasnt looking, ive heard the things you say when you think no one is listening, ive seen you so sad i wasnt sure you could ever be happy again, i dont give a living shit what hes been through, i saw what you went through and i cant just let it go as easily as you''i say and he walks back into a wall and im in his face again.

'' i-i didnt i-i...'' he stutters and he just looks down and i lift his chin up to look at me. '' as much as i hate to admit it, i really cared about you'' i say and he gasps quietly.

''Tell anyone about this conversation and i will kill you'' i say and he nod and i take my hand away from his chin and i step back. I walk out of the room and i head down stairs and grab my jacket offn of the rack.

'' where are you going?'' Anne asks '' i just need to clear my head a little, i'll be back before we have to go'' i say and she nods and i head out of the house and to my truck and i get in it and set my crutches down on the passenger side and drive away from the house.

Why the hell did i say all of that back there? I should have just kept mu fucking mouth shut.
I pull up to the forest and i get out of my car and i begin to walk into the forest.

I get to tree and i groan and hold the crutches with one hand and climb up the ladder on the tree with the other. It was hell climbing up but i make it to the tree house on top and i get into the house and look around.