chapter 11

Harrys brother Edward

(Harry's p.o.v.)

Its been 2 weeks since louis whole accident and i've been helping taking care of him when my mum and troy cant. Louis is doing better but its kind of hard for him to move around do to his stitches and sprained ankle.

Yet he is still going to have his halloween party next week since he gets his stitches out today. ''Harry!'' Louis whines and i huff and walk over to the bothrrom ''i already told you that i wont shampoo your hair for you'' i say and go to walk away.

''Harry i fell'' louis says and i turn back to the door and i twist the door nob but its locked. '' harry i think you might need to get zayn to help cause i honestly cant get up'' he says.

'' i cant hes at the hos- hes busy, but dont worry i'll get you out'' i say and he laughs. '' do you think i cant get you out?'' I say offended '' no'' he says and i glare at the door and i stand back and i kick the door as hard as i can and it busts open.

I look at a wide eyes louis and i smirk i look down seeing him naked and i blush looking away and he laughs. '' its not like you havent seen it before'' he says and i grab a towle and hand to him and he rolls his eyes but wraps it around himself.

i carefully help him up and we slowly walk over to his bed and he sits down. '' now we need to get that door fixed'' he says laughing a little and i join him.

I look at him and my smile falls and i turn around and walk over to my bed. '' so'' louis says trying to break the silence '' what are you going to wear for the life celebration today?'' He asks and i walk over to my closet and pull out a white v-neck with a black blazer along with gray skinny jeans.

'' she wouldnt want me to wear alot of black'' i say laying the outfit down falt on my bed and i feel myself tear up. I havent been emotionally stable since the inccedent, ive cried myself to sleep every night and cried most of the days.

'' its going to be hard harry'' he says and i look up at him and hes fully dressed for the day. ''But as long as you have people here for you its going to be okay'' louis says with a small smile and i nod and wipe my eyes.

Louis has been acting like less of an asshole since the whole thing too, but i know its only cause of gemmas death.

Right now our parents are at work so once they get off they're going to pick us up and off the the life ceebration we go. I sigh standing up and looking over to the clock '' we should get going so we can get those stitches out of you'' i say helping him up and down to his car.

Once we're both buckled in i pull out of the drive way and head over to the hospital. ''D-do you think its goign to hurt?'' Louis asks nervously '' i have no clue'' i say and louis sighs.

'' are you scared'' i ask and he scoffs '' w-what no'' he says and i glace at him and he sighs. '' fine i am okay'' he says and i smile '' im sure you have nothing to be worried about'' i assure as we pull up to the hospital.

'' hello louis'' the doctor says entering the room and louis waves. '' so today we're going to take out your stitches the doctor says and i nod.

I go to leave but louis grips my hand '' please dont leave'' he says and i nod and stand next to him.

'' now that wasnt that bad right?'' I say and louis shakes his head ''actually no it wasnt....thank you for staying with me'' he says as i help him out of the room.

'' yeah,, but yowouldnt do the same for me'' i say and he just frwns and we stay silent till we reach the car. ''Took you two long enough'' zayn says leaning against the car.