Chapter 45

(Harry's p.o.v)

'' Lou, when are we leaving again?''

''6 o'clock, and yes all the boys are going to meet us here.''

yes today is prom day! I'm so excited and I know louis is too, he just wont admit it. ''Harry comre here, I've been waiting here for you in bed for cuddles!'' louis whines and I smile and jump onto his bed and cuddle him. ''we should be getting ready you know.'' ''Harry, we literally only have to put our suits on and fix up our hair...plus you'll look good either way.''

I blush at his comment and peck his cheek. '' im sorry, im just nervous...this is going to be the first time we go to a school event as a couple.'' ''I understand that, I'm nervous too, but we got this. now can we lay here for a while then I promise that we can get ready'' he says to me and I nod.

After the time promised Louis and I finally get ready. louis is already waiting down stairs caus ei let him use the bathroom fist so now I just need to finish up and then im done. I cant believe I'm going to prom with louis as my boyfriend...this life just gets better and better.

''Harry, are you ready?'' louis yells and i smile and roll my eyes. ''Yes, i'll be down in a second.'' I respond back and walk out of the bathroom and over to the stair case and make my way down. my eyes finally meet louis' and hes staring at me in such awe...its making me blush dang it!

''you look amazing harry...like wow'' he says taking my hand and I just blush even more and kiss his cheek. Oh goodness, my mum has been recording his whole thing, i should've known. ''come on bos, its picture time!'' she cheers and louis and I do our nice posses and our funny posses, and in the end shes in tears " now you boys have a great night, and remember that I will need more picture of your night, got it?'' louis and I nod and make our way to his truck and we're off.

~~~~

we arrive to our prom and...wow it really is a winter wonder land. I feel eyes on me and I turn to louis who is smiling at me and he sticks his hand out. "you ready Harry?'' i cant even speak so I just nod and take his hand and we enter the building.

once we get far enough we spot the boys near the food table and we have to cross the crowd to get to them.

'' Hey they're together!" "finally!" " took you guys long enough!" " am I the only one is is confused?!"

those are some of the real comments we heard going through the crowd, and to be honest it made me feel really happy. "hey you guys'' we greet the boys and they all dress up quite nicely.

''You guys are out for good?'' zayn asks and louis and I both answer "yes" then of course we laugh cause we're in sync now. "at last! true love reveals all!!" niall cheers and we all laugh and then a really nice up beat song plays and liam goes "what are we just doing standing here? lets go dance!'' so that's exactly what we do.

(author p.o.v)

At some point during the night the couples broke apart to have their alone time with their date, and now we go to Liam and Niall. As they dance Liam looks at Niall with such a fond expression and when Niall catches him he blush and tries to hide his face, but Liam doesn't let him.

"Now Niall, dont go trying to hide from me.'' he says gently ''stop you're going to make me want to blush even more!'' niall whines trying to push liam away, but liam just pulls niall even closer to him. "did i ever tell you how beautiful you looked tonight?'' liam asks causing niall to laugh and say "yes, about twenty times now.''

''alright, well i'll probably say it even more cause I just cant believe how beautiful you are'' this makes niall smile at liam and rest his head on liams shoulder as they dance. "i like how you're having us slow dance to a fast song" liam laughs and niall joins him " i felt like it was a nice mood to start slow dancing, but I guess I didnt realize that it was a fast song.''