chapter 26

I love him so much!

(Harrys p.o.v)

I wake up to a knockind at the window and i open my blinds to see that its greg. I smile and open the window letting him in, but he falls and lands ontop of me and i groan.

''You okay harry?'' He asks and i nod and we both sit up ''wheres louis?'' He asks and i look to the bed seeing neither louis or liam. ''What time is it?'' I ask ''8'' he says and my eyes widen ''oh shit, school!'' I say about to get up but greg grabs my hand.

''Calm down, we're staying home to be together until i have to leave'' he says. ''That sounds nice'' i mumble and kiss him and he kisses back and cups one of my cheeks.

''Lets go down stairs and eat, I'm hungry" I say and he laughs but nods anyways and we make our way down stairs and to the kitchen.

''What are you doing home?'' Troy asks walking out of the kitchen. ''Greg and i are going to hang out today before he has to leave tonight'' i say.

'' this is why youre going to fail at life'' troy says shoving past us to the front door. '' why are you always a dick to harry?'' Greg says pissed and he turns us around.

Troy slowly turns and looks at us and stomps over and grabs my wrist pulling me away from greg and very painfully grips my wrist.

'' becaus ehe need to learn his place in this world! He is nothing in the world!'' He shouts to greg squeezing my wrist even tighter and i fall to my knees in pain as he holds my arms above my head.

''He is never going to amount to anything! Hes going to make no difference in this world and hes not going to make it anywhere! He is nothing than a useless faggot!'' Troy yells.

I feel tears roll my cheeks fromt he emotional and physical pain and i let put a sob. Suddenly troy is getting pulled off of me from edward and he pins him to a wall.

''What made you think you can treat my brother like that huh!?'' Edward yells. I hold my arm to my chest crying and i look up at greg who helps me up and brings me to the couch and edward makes troy leave the house.

He then comes over to me and sits down looking over my wrist and pulls out his phone. ''Im calling mum'' he says and i slap his phone out of his hand.

''You cant call mum!'' I say ''i should be calling the police! You should be lucky its only mum!'' Edward yells. ''Ed, shes really happy with troy and i dont want her to be sad again'' i say to him.

''Harry your health is more important'' edward says '' not in my oppinion'' i say and he sighs. ''If you love me you wont tell mum'' i say and he rubs his face then looks at me.

''Fine. I wont tell mum, but good luck trying to hide your wrist from her'' he says and pats my head and walks back to him room in the basement.

'' sometimes you're too nice'' greg says and i sigh and cuddle into his side but hit my hand and hiss at the pain. ''Its already bruised'' i say and greg kisses my cheek ''don't worry it'll be okay" he says and I smile.

" you know, mr. Dawson isn't happy about all the school you've been missing" Greg say and I groan " I know, I feel bad" I say to him. "That's why I told him you'd sing at the champion ship game" he says and I gape at him.

''Greg!'' I say '' Harry I know you can do this, even though I wont be there I have faith in you, I know you can do this'' Greg says and I nod.

'' good'' he says pecking my lips and I smile a little and kiss him and he kisses back and I cup his cheeks. He pulls away and pecks my nose '' I love you'' he says '' I love you too'' I say.