chapter 39

(Harrys p.o.v)

Today is the day. Im not ready at all.

''Harry babe calm down'' louis says as im passing back and forth in the empty choir room.

''Louis im really nervous, ive never sang infront of a crowd like this. I know the whole school is going to be there its the championship game! And i cant-''

Im being shut up by louis lips being pressed against mine and i almost instantly melt into the kiss.

He pulls back and sits back down on the piano and says ''harry you've been practicing for so long. You got this i promise,''

He goves me a small smiling making my nerves all go away for now. I go over and he hops off and i hug him and he hugs me back.

'' its scary louis''

''I know, but you got this''

''Im so in love with you''

.......

Silence

I pull away from louis frozen self and see him staring at me in shock. ''I-I.....'' i stand there not knowing what to say and he only clears his throat.

''I.....need to get back to practice...i'll see you at the game'' he kisses my cheek real quick before rushing out of the room.

'' first time you said you were in love with him huh?''

Mr. Dawson says walking inside the room and i only nod sitting down at the piano and bang on the keys.

''What have i told you, pianos have feelings too!''

I look over to leo walking into the room and i smile as he walks over and hugs me and sits down next to me.

''Here'' leo hands me a necklace and i look up to him in confusion '' its a luck charm, for tonight'' he says and he helps me put it on.

''Thank you leo'' he only smiles at me ''okay guys, we've got 2 hours to kill, what should we do?'' Mr. Dawson asks.

~~~~

" thank you for treating us with lunch mr. Dawson" I say entering the choir room. "It was the least I could do" he says and I lay ontop of the piano.

" Harry you only have 1 hour to get ready" leo says and I groan "I know, I brought my clothes with me, but I dont wanna do this!" I whine and look over to mr. Dawson and leo laughing.

"Harry go get ready" mr. Dawson says and I shake my head and he and leo share a look before picking me up off of the piano.

"Okay! Okay! I'll go get ready!" I yell and they set me down and I frown and grab my bag and go to a practice room.

Once I finish changing I walk out looking down and I run a hand throue my hair and I hear a gasp and I look up to Leo staring at me and I blush.

"You look hot!" Leo practically yells and I laugh, but blush a little harder. "Thanks leo" I say and he walks over to me and grabs my cheeks "no I mean it. You. Look. So. Hot" he says and I blusher even harder if thats possible.

"Am I interrupting something? "
We both look over to louis who has a tanktop and shorts on. He sweaty as well,....now hes the one that looks hot.....and pissed.

"Sorry dude, I was just saying how hot your brother looks" leo says walking away and both louis and I cringe at 'brother'.

"Well I need to take harry for a minute" louis says grabbing my wrist and dragging me to an empty locker room.