Chapter 1

Brian is the best boyfriend in the entire world. He is so sweet, funny, intelligent, fun, caring,-the list could go on forever. He volunteers at the local food pantry, helps with his church's youth group, tutors little kids in elementary school, plays football, basketball, and baseball, plays drums, guitar, and piano, is extremely smart- again the list could go on for forever. I mean, Brian is just an all around amazing guy. And, he is all mine!

"I guess I'll see you at Nichole's party?" Brian asked anxiously.

"I told you that my dad wants me to go to his party at work. I don't think he'll change his mind." I said.

"So I won't get to see at all over break?"

"I don't know. Maybe we could meet up somewhere before Christmas."

"Okay. We can try, and remember, I haven't even got to give you your present yet."

"I told you to not to get me anything."

"Since when do I listen to you?"

I shook my head and smiled. "You obviously don't."

My bus rounded the curb.

"Haha. Well, okay, I guess this is goodbye." He whimpered.

"Shut up. It's just for three weeks, it'll be fine."

"Okay. I'll try to make it, but I don't know if I can, but whatever you say." He winked at me. I turned to get on the bus. "Oh, and Renee?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Brian."

He gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I hopped onto the bus thinking about how sweet he is. But even more importantly, how hard it would be to go for three weeks without getting to see him and his beautiful, smiling face. I honestly don't know how I'm going to manage.