Note: Please Read

Hey guys!! I know it's been a really long time since I updated either one of my books so I feel like I really need to apologize for that. I'm truly sorry. Also, as you know, I said I was editing this book and that's why I haven't got to update in forever. However, I have worked soooo hard and thought hard and I simply cannot fix this piece of crap, terrible book. So, I have decided that I will just continue with it and finish it. It's pretty crappy and carroty, and that's really why I wanted to stop. But, for some reason, I'm still really attached to this one so I'm going to finish it. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of it. And please, just bear with me, finishing is going to be kind of tough. Also, if you feel like you have some good ideas that I could incorporate to finish the book, please message me on here and let me know!! It would be extremely helpful!! Anways, love you guys and thanks for sticking by me. I hope to have an update on both books VERY soon!! You should check out my other fanfic too! "Until The End (Liam Payne)" Again, thank you guys so much for everything and love you to pieces!!

                                                                                              ~Amber <3