Chapter 26

What the piss did he just say?! My jaw dropped and my eyes bulged. "What are you talking about?!" I gasped.

     His face got really, really red. "I-I just have really-really have missed you-and it's only been like-a couple days since l saw you last, but... I'm going crazy Renee-about you. You know, since you and Brian broke up, maybe you and I could try going out. How would you feel about being my girlfriend?" He said finally.

     I was speechless. I didn't want to hurt him-again. If I did,-well, actually I don't know what would happen, and I don't want to find out. I can't afford to lose him over something like this. Niall's been there for me through all of the crap that's went down with everything. "I don't know what to say, Nialler. I'm kind of in a relationship right now." I said quietly and looked down so I wouldn't have to meet his gaze.

     I heard him inhale sharply. "Oh, okay. I understand. Someone like you wouldn't stay on the market very long anyway. So, uh, anyway. I heard that you were thinking about not coming on the tour with us?" 

     "Crap. I thought Kelsey wasn't going to say anything yet. Um, but yeah. Maybe."

     "Why?"

     "Well, I mean, there's Ryan. I don't want to leave him so quickly-you know. We just now started dating and-I don't know. What do you think l should do?" I asked him.

     He drew me into a hug. "I think you should do what you feel is right. If you really like this guy, and don't want to leave him to go on tour with us, I think the rest of the guys will understand. They know how it feels to have to leave their girls for the tour." He said.

     "Well, how do you feel about it?" 

     "Like I said, do what you think is right. I'll definitely miss you, but, it's what you want to do." 

     "Would you be mad at me?" I asked. I didn't want things to go bad between us. I cared about him and us way too much. He's like-I don't know-I'm not going to say brother, but, he's something.

     "Of course not. If you're happy with this guy, I'll be happy for you. I don't want you to be upset."

     Why does he have to say that? Garsh! "Thanks. I love you Nialler." I said as I gave him a hug and got up. He followed suit.

     "Well, you should go get some food or something." I said as we headed downstairs.

     "Yeah, I'm starving." He said as he patted his stomach.

     I just laughed. As we walked into the dining room, all eyes were on us two. Great. What the heck did they think we had been doing? 

     "I'm going to get me some food." He said as he headed to the kitchen.

     I sat down and finished eating my food. It felt like those six pairs of eyes were staring so hard, they were staring into my soul which was really, really creepy. "I think I'll go do the dishes." I had to get out of there. 

     I was washing and rinsing cups and plates when I heard the Kelsey usher someone in. "Where is she at?" I heard a voice ask. 

     "In the kitchen." I turned around to Niall staring at me.

     Ryan walked in the door. "Hey babe. Merry Christmas!" He came over and kissed me. Niall sat in shock. 

*Niall's POV*

     Maybe I should get over Renee. She's not ever going to be single long enough for me to make a move. I'll get over her, eventually-maybe. I don't know what it is about her, I just know I love her. Maybe when the lads get here, we can convince her to go on tour and forget about this other kid. 

     "I'm Niall, nice to meet you." I stretched out a hand to the kid who just kissed my woman. I hate him already.

     "Ryan." He shook my hand and turned back to Renee. "I have your present out in the car if you want to go get it." He said as he took her hand.

     "Actually, Renee, I'd like to talk to Ryan. Get to know him. I'll finish up the dishes. You go on out with everyone else, we've got it covered in here." I said as I pushed her out the kitchen door,

     "Okay, what's up?" Ryan asked. Gosh, he pisses me off.

     "So, you're the one who swooped in and saved her when Brian tore her up?"

    "Yeah, I guess you could say that. I've liked her for a long time and when he did that to her, I was so upset. I mean, who would do that to someone as wonderful, beautiful, talented, as perfect as her?"

     "I know. That's why I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen again." I said dryly.

     "I'm going to take extremely good care of her. I love her." He said shyly.

     "Bull crap. Dude, you don't know what love is. I know I've only known her for a few days, but, trust me, I absolutely freaking love her and I'm not going to stand back and let you take her away from me." I tried to sound threatening.

     "You have no idea how much I love her! I've known her my whole life, who do you think she'd pick between us two?! She's already picked me! Get over yourself! Your just hung up on your fame. You think you can get anything you want just because you're a member of some big band!"

      He went too far. I got up and grabbed his shirt collar. "You want to try me? This isn't over. But right now, all I know is that she's leaving to come on tour with us in about two or three weeks, after that, she'll forget about you. So what I want you to know is this, if you hurt her, I swear I will freaking kill you. Literally." I spat in his face.

     "Dude, let go of me, you're freaking crazy." He struggled against my grasp on his shirt. I had lifted him off the ground now and I think I might have been choking him.

      "I will beat the living sh-"

     "Niall?!" Renee screeched.

     *****Hey bros!!!!! Vas happenin'? How'd ya like it? Also, check out my new book, Don't Give Up On Me. Please!!! Okay, I love you guys!!! 

Comment 

Vote

Fan!!! 

                                    Love you all!!!

                                                       ~Amber ;)