Chapter 20

I woke up in a hospital bed. Needles, monitors and a bunch of other crap was plugged up or connected to me. I had a really bad headache and my vision was fuzzy. Mom was sitting in a chair next to me, asleep. The door opened and a nurse walked in.

     "Good! You're awake! How are you feeling?" She was kind of old, looked very caring, and sweet.

     "I have a little bit of a headache. What happened to me?" I asked.

     "Honey, it seemed you passed out from stress. What happened?" 

     "Oh, just boy problems." I said as I started to tear up again.

     "Oh, baby. I'm so sorry. I'm sure everything will be okay soon. You get to go home a little bit later today though. Maybe you all can work it all out. But anyway, you have several visitors waiting outside. Can I let them in?" 

     "Yeah, just tell them to be quiet and not wake up mom." I said. She nodded and went to the door to let them in.

     The first one to walk in was Liam followed by Kelsey, Cher, Louis, Harry, and Zayn. He rushed over and put his hand on my head.

     "Oh thank God! How are you? What happened? Are you okay? Can I get you anything?" 

     "No, I'm okay, I don't want to talk about it right now. I thought you all were heading back home, why did you come back? I'm alright." 

     "We had to come back. You're hurt, we couldn't just go on and let you be here all tore up." He smiled and kissed my forehead. He gave Kelsey and Cher their turn.

     "We heard about what happened. I'm so sorry, I can't believe he did that. I'm so sorry." They both said.

     "It's fine. I'm trying not to think about it. It never happened."

     They both gave me a weird look. "Well are you feeling any better?"

     "I'm okay. I guess anyway." 

     They smiled and nodded and walked back out with Liam to give me some space. The other three walked over and just stood over me, smiling like creepy freaks.

     "What are you doing?" I giggled.

     "I don't really know. We just love you very much Renee." 

     That's weird. "Haha, thanks. Love you too. But if you don't mind, please stop looking at me like that."

     "Okay, we'll let you rest." They walked out as Niall walked in.

     "Hey babe. I got you some food. But it smelled really good so I ate some of it, you've still got half a chicken sandwich and some fries if you want them." He smiled shyly and blushed.

     "Haha, thanks." I said through a mouthful of food.

     "Now, I got where you called this morning. I'm so sorry I wasn't there. What happened? I swear I'll kill him." He got really angry.

     "Hey, no. That's not necessary. I'll tell you about it later. I promise. But it's not your fault, you were on the plane." I said.

     "So how are you? I mean with him?"

     I started to cry again. 

     "I'm sorry for asking. I should have known better than to ask."  He looked down.

    "Hey, it's fine. I'm fine. Umm, but I'd say we're over. I actually walked in on him and another girl... So, yeah." I said quietly.

     He cursed under his breath. "I'm telling you, when I see him, I will kill him." He said through gritted teeth.