Chapter 15

*****Hey guys! Just wanted to let you all know that I won't be able to update for a while. I've got SOL tests, band stuff, and a bunch of other little things, so-yeah. Okay, love you all!!*****

     Oh. My. Gosh. What the heck is happening?! Should I let him do it? It would be really, really wrong of me, but it's the one thing I've always dreamed of. I mean he should know I'm dating someone, and am really happy with him, I mean, he drove me to his house and everything. Renee, you've got about to seconds to figure out what you're going to do. Are you going to kiss him back, or back off?

     "Niall," I whispered. He froze and cussed under his breath. "I'm sorry, I really want to, but I'm dating Brian and, I-I just can't do this to him. We just made up and I just don't want to betray him." That was the biggest mistake I think I've ever made in my entire freaking life. Niall Horan was about to kiss me and I stopped him. What the heck is wrong with me?!

     "I'm so sorry, Renee. I knew I shouldn't have even tried. I don't want to mess you two up, and I'm so sorry. I just shouldn't have done it, it was wrong of me. Oh my gosh Renee, will-" 

     "Hey, hey, it's fine, really. I wanted to, too. But I just don't want to do anything to Brian. I'm so sorry." I whispered. What the ell have I done? Why am I such a freaking idiot?!

     "Why are you apologizing? I was the one who knew you had a boyfriend and tried to kiss you anyway. I'm such a sick person. I'm so sorry." He said sincerely.

     "Don't you dare apologize! Please, really. You're not a sick person! I promise! If it makes you feel better, I wanted to kiss you back just as bad." I assured him.

     "It was wrong though, I shouldn't have even thought it. I know you care about Brian, a lot. I'm so sorry." He apologized again.

     "Hey, stop it. If it helps, we can just forget about it. It never happened. We just walked out of McDonalds and got into the car, nothing else has happened." I told him.

     "Okay, I can try, but it's not going to change anything." He wimpered.

     I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "We're okay, Niall. We're okay, I promise."

     He sat there in awe for a moment but then started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. We talked about the tour as if nothing had happened.

     "So what exactly are you doing in the tour?" 

     "Actually, nothing. Kelsey wanted me to go, so I finally talked my parents into letting me. Kelsey of course is going to sing. Cher is going to help set up dates and deal with business stuff. I'm just going for the fun of it." I smiled.

     "Well, either way, I'm glad you are." He said.

     "Me too." 

     "So, have you done any work on your new album?" I asked curiously.

     "Technically, I'm not supposed to tell you, but yes, a little bit." He said mischeviously.

     "What can you tell me about it?"

     "Nothing. I can tell you absolutely nothing, it's top secret." He grinned.

     "I hate you!" I joked.

     "Sorry! It's not up to me! It's up to management." He said darkly.

     "Ew." Was all I had to say.

     We pulled into Kelsey's drive. There were no lights left on in the house, the porch lights were on, but nothing else. 

     "They're all in bed already! The rest of the lads never go to bed this early!" He exclaimed. I checked the clock on the dash. It was almost 1:30 in the morning.