Chapter 40

*Renee's POV*

My life sucks right now. 

It's been one week since Niall told me about Harry's secret girlfriend, five days since Harry told me himself, four days since he told everyone in our little group that Molly was coming on tour with us, and two days since she arrived. She was nice at first, but then when she got comfortable around us, she began to get annoying. We're all sick of her but are afraid to say anything for Harry's sake. Even Liam doesn't like her which is saying a lot.

She's short and curvy with pretty hair (it could have been prettier if she had left it her natural color, not jet black). She works at a tattoo and body piercing parlor and specializes in piercings. Surprisingly though, she only has one tattoo on the back of her neck of a butterfly and a nose and tongue piercing.

"Would this look good for tonight?" Molly came walking into the room with what looked like a skirt that would be far too small for someone her size and-what was that? Stripper shoes?! Did I mention she was pretty skanky?

"Yeah, it'd look great. What top do you plan on wearing with it?" I ask, trying so hard not to hurt her feelings.

"This is my favorite dress, what else would I need to wear?" The guys were performing on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and we still didn't know if they were going to be interviewing the girls that came on tour or not.

"I dunno. You should go ask Harry, I'm not really for sure. Sorry I couldn't help anymore." I say as I lead her to the door. "Hurry though, we have to leave in about two hours, maybe."

"Okay, thanks." She quickly walks out the door. Sometimes I can't help but feel a little bit sorry for her. She doesn't make the money to afford anything really nice.

Before she can come back in to ask me another question, I grab all of my stuff that I'm using to get ready with and my outfit, run to the bathroom, lock the door, and jump in the shower. Right as I lather the shampoo into my hair, my phone starts buzzing on the sink. I grab a towel and hope that I make it to answer it in time.

"Hello?" I answer when I didn't even bother checking who it was.

"Hey! Have you decided when you're going to come down and see us all?" It was Valerie.

Ryan, Brian, and Valerie decided that I needed to come back for two weeks or more to try to help everyone get back on track with one another. I love them and all, but I just don't understand how they don't see or understand that I'm not really and truly a big part of them anymore.

"No, I don't know when I'll get a chance, we're pretty busy right now. I'm working on making some time to come see what you guys need." I lie.

"Okay, we were just wondering."

"Okay, how are you guys right now?" I ask, kind of scared of the answer I'll get.

"Brian's doing a little bit better, but he said he won't fully cooperate until you get here, that's why we all were wanting you to come down here."

"Oh. Well, I'm working on when I'll get to come down. Listen, right now I've got to get ready to be on Jimmy Fallon tonight. Can I call you back later or something? I'm running out of time right now."

"Sure, that's fine. I'll talk to you later. Thanks!"

I hung up the phone and quickly got back in the shower. When I finished, I got out and towel dried my hair. I threw on a pair of sweats and T-shirt while I worked on my makeup and hair. I did a smoky eye and put on a little bit of foundation. I straightened my hair and then curled it back in big, fat curls. I walked out into my room to grab my red dress and black flats. I turned around to go get dressed to find Niall slipping in the door in a suit with a cute red tie.