Chapter 30

• Dedicated to My wonderful fans!! <3

     Mom made me go to bed early. I had to be at the airport by 1:30-in the morning by the way-and be ready to board the plane at 3:30. I got up and pulled on a pair of sweats, a Virginia Tech t-shirt, and my Nike flip-flops even thought it was snowing outside and the middle of January. We put all of my luggage into the car, which was a lot, and headed to the airport. 

    When we got there, I started to get really, really nervous. I'd never flown before and was scared out of my freaking mind. Right when I thought I might pass out due to the anxiety, I looked around to see Ryan standing near the door. I started towards him.

     "Hey." I said.

     "Hey, how are you?" He pulled me close to him.

     "I'm nervous, excited, and scared. I'm glad you came even thought it's like 1:00 in the morning." 

     "I wouldn't miss this for the world." He kissed my forehead. "Promise me something."

     "What?"

     "You have to call me, Skype me, contact me in any way. I want to see you, hear your voice, I don't care, just make it happen. Okay, I'll let you go say goodbye to your parents and stuff." He gave a quick hug and let me go. "I love you Renee."

     "I love you too." I walked away with tears in my eyes.

     When I got back to the rest of everybody, they were all in tears too. That's just what I need! Kelsey had gotten there and was standing with her Mom and Charlie who was still in his pajamas. 

     "You ready?!" I squealed.

    "Of course! Is you ready?!"

    "No! No, I am!"

     We stood around saying our goodbyes when they called for our flight. I hugged Mom and Dad and walked with Cher and Kelsey to get on the plane.

     "Renee!" I heard someone yell. I turned around, it was Brian with a small box in his hand. "I wanted to see you before you left." He handed me the box. It was the necklace I had given him for his birthday. "Just keep this for now, wear it, I don't know what you'd do with it. But-I don't know, I just wanted you to have it if you wanted to keep it." He said awkwardly. He cleared his throat. "Anyway, text me or call me if you get a chance. I love you Renee." 

     I just stood there not knowing what to do. "I-" I was interrupted by the lady saying it was my last chance to go and board the plane. "I'm sorry." I ran off to the door and down the runway.  I turned back around to glance one more time at everyone standing behind me. Mom in tears, Dad standing there with a stern, concerned look on his face, Brian standing there looking hurt and confused, Ryan just looking plain pissed off.

     I jumped on the plane and scooted in between Kelsey and Cher. I buckled myself in and layed back.

     Alrighty then, let's do this thang.

     *****Hey guys!!!! Pretty crappy, dramatic? maybe? corny update I know!!! And I know, I wish it could've been better and longer but.... Anyway, umm, this may be my last update for a little while, um this month I'm going to be really busy. I've got things going on every week until August and then school starts back!!! So, I will definitely try to update as often as I can but, it's not going to be, ya know, very much. I hope you don't give up on me though!!! Okay guys, see ya soon (I hope!!!). Love you guys so much and thanks for understanding and reading!!!!! Maybe by my next update I'll have 1,000 reads?!!! I don't know, probably not. I just want to thank you guys for reading and sticking by me while I've been writing and updating this book. I am so blessed to have fans like you, it really means a lot!!!! Especially Kaitlin (@klhoran), Savanna (@nothing_special_), and @ilovewesley (I never actually found your name out so... I'm really, really sorry though, ya know about that)!!! But you guys have really stuck by me and read it even when it just freaking sucked!!!! Okay, thank-you and I love you all!!!!!*****

                                                                                               ~Amber <3