Chapter 4

"Alright, well, I know you know that I'm Liam Payne." He said.

     That was enough to make me scream, so I did.

     "So, okay then, thank-you, Renee, for that. Um, so yeah well, Kelsey and I are like-what are we Sharon? Like third cousins? Yeah we're third cousins and where we used to live close to each other we got to know each other. We became like best friends. Kelsey told you about living in Britain, right?"

     "Yeah, she didn't tell me about being related to you, though..." I said.

     "Well I figured as much. She wanted that to be her little secret. But like I was saying, we got to be really close, like she was my sister. A year later, she moved over here to South Carolina. We didn't get to see each other, talk, write or anything. I've really, really missed her and Aunt Sharon. I hadn't met Charlie yet. They moved two years before he was born and-yeah. So there you go, you know everything." He winked.

     "So like why are you here now? Are you just visiting for a little while? Are the other guys here?!"

     "Haha, no. I'm on break for a few weeks. And no, the rest of the lads aren't here. They're going to meet me here next week. We're gonna work on a few songs, see if they're any good or not."

     I'm sitting here next to Liam Payne of One Direction, who is related to my best friend. The rest of the guys are coming next week, to my best friend's house. Are we really this lucky?!

     "So anyway, Kelsey I believe we had something to discuss. I've heard you're an amazing singer. Is this so?" Liam grinned.

     "Um, that's what I've been told, but I don't know..." Kelsey suddenly blushed.

     "The lads and I have listened to some of the recordings of you singing at your church and we decided we want you to come with us on tour, you know? About in a month, you'd leave with us the  first of February. What do you say?" Liam seemed he was about to burst with excited anxiety.

     "Gee, I don't know what to say, Mom?" Kelsey asked.

     "Liam and I have already discussed it over the phone, I want you to! It'd be really good for you! I think you should go, but only if you want to. You've got a month to decide, honey." Sharon seemed really happy and excited for Kelsey.

     "Well then if it's alright, I really want to go. On one condition, though." Kelsey stated.

     "Darling, how could you ask for much more? This is a chance of a lifetime!" Sharon exclaimed.

     "Well, you know I'd be the only girl and would get really lonely while the guys were off doing stuff. Do you think I could bring someone with me? If it's okay?" She asked.

     "Sure that would be fine! Who do you want to bring with you, Kelsey?" Liam asked.

     "Could I bring Renee?!" Kelsey anxiously asked.

     "That'd be absolutely great! We'd be delighted to bring her with us. Renee, do you want to come?" Liam asked me with excited eyes.

     "I would love to!" I squealed.

     I could quite possibly be spending the next ten months with One Direction. There was only one thing, though.

     My parents.