Chapter 6

I found Kelsey, Sharon, Charlie, and Liam in the same exact places that I left them in.

     "Hey! What'd they say?" Kelsey asked.

     "They said they'd think about thinking about it." I responded.

     "What the heck does that mean?!"

     "I have absolutely no idea!" 

     "If it helps, I could talk to them, if they knew me a little bit, they may be easier to convince." Liam suggested.

     "Yeah, that might help! Thanks Liam!"

     "No problem! I want you to come with us, I like you a lot!" Liam said with a smile.

     "Aw, thank-you!"

     He just winked at me. They continued making travel plans, concert plans, picking out songs for Kelsey to sing, and a bunch of other stuff like that. They continued on with that stuff for a few hours, until it was like 5:30 and took a break while Sharon went to pick up a pizza.

     "I feel accomplished." Kelsey laughed.

     "Yeah, now that we've got pretty much everything behind us, tomorrow we can start practicing!" Liam said with a grin.

     "Awwwww, that's the one thing I dread!" Kelsey whined.

      "Why?! You should be excited! Get excited!" Liam said.

     "Okay, I'll try."

     "Kelsey, I'm going to head upstairs, Brian will probably call me in a few minutes." I told them.

     "Sure, go ahead. I'll talk to you later." She and Liam smiled and waved as I headed up the stairs.

     I just kind of sat there for a few minutes, waiting for him to call me. Finally, my phone rang, but it wasn't Brian. It was some weird number I didn't have in my phone. I answered anyway.

     "Hello?" I said.

     "Um, hi." The stranger said. His voice was deep and soft, really sweet sounding. I thought I recognized the voice.

     "Hi, um, is this Ryan? Ryan Barr?" I asked.

     "Yes, it is. This is Renee Winters, right?" Ryan asked.

    "Yep! Um, not trying to be rude or anything, but how did you get my number?"

     Ryan is a junior that goes to my school. He's a really nice guy, he can make friends with just about anybody. He's kind of average when it comes to school, grades I mean. I have a few classes with him, but we don't really talk much. He's pretty popular, but he's not a jerk. He's a really good football player. He's cute. That's pretty much all I know about him though, I know he just got out of a really bad relationship. And he's a total sweetheart.

     "Sorry, I probably sound like a stalker. Your cousin, Josh, he gave it to me. I just asked for it and he gave it to me. I don't know why, you seem really nice so I just wanted to talk to you, I got bored just sitting here..." He said shyly.

     "Hey, that's okay, haha. So what did you want to talk about, Ryan?"

     At that moment, I got another call, it was Brian.

     "Wait, wait, wait. Listen, Brian's calling me. Can I call you back later on tonight?" I don't know why, but I really wanted to talk to Ryan. And one thing was for sure, I was not going to tell Brian about him calling me, he gets a little jealous sometimes...