Chapter 31

"Hey, we landed, we've got to get off now!" Kelsey screamed in my ear.

     "I'm up! Gosh, just shut your mouth and leave me alone!" I yell.

  "Someone's in a very pissy mood when she should be so freaking excited, she's peeing herself!" She sasses.

      "Just shut up and help me get my bags." I grumble playfully and jump up out of my seat. 

     We got off and headed towards the door to the airport. When we got through all the bag checks again, we went to look for whoever was supposed to pick us up. Liam had said something about us seeing some big, tall guy holding up a sign that had 'Payne' written on it.

      "I found it!" Cher squeals.

     We head over to him and he leads us to our car. Cher wants to sit up front so me and Kelsey sit in the back.

     "So, where exactly are we going?" I mean, I knew absolutely nothing about Europe or any of the countries in it. 

     "You will meet them at a Starbucks in Doncaster." He said in a deep, thick, British accent.

     We all sat in silence as we rode down the over-packed streets. It was so amazing to be here in Great Britain! I never thought I'd ever be able to get enough money or even the guts to leave and travel to different countries and continents. I would have probably never had had the courage to do this if Kelsey hadn't talked me into it.

     After about an hour of riding around, we finally pulled up to the Starbucks. The chaffuer helped us out of the car and led us to the door. From there he went to go get our bags to put them into the boys' van. Liam greeted us at the door with a big hug.

     "Hey, how was your all's flight?" He had a gleam in his eye now.

     "It was great." Cher squeaked. She had gotten really nervous in the car on the way here. None of us had really given much thought to our appearances when we had to wake up that early in the morning. 

     "Good." He led us over to the rest of the guys who were sipping coffee. "Okay, down to business. We are on a break for a week to work with Kelsey. She will perform next Thursday night in London. We'll leave there to go over to Quebec. We all will be staying in a hotel until then. Today we won't do much of anything, I'm sure you guys are tired. We'll head over to there in a few minutes."

     I watched Niall closely. He was acting really, really weird. He didn't even look at me, he looked and spoke to everyone else. This was irritating the crap out of me. 

     When Liam got done, we all got up and climbed into the van. Lucky me, I ended up having to sit right beside him. He kept his eyes glued to the window the entire time. I tried talking to him while everyone else was having their own conversations and all he ever did was grunt or shake his head yes or no so I eventually gave up. 

     When we got to the hotel, Niall was the first one to jump out and run to the entryway. What's his problem?! I grabbed my luggage and grabbed my key from Harry before jumping in the elevator next to Niall. 

     "Hey." I said quietly.

    "Hey." 

     "Niall, I know the last time we saw each other we fought and then we made up. I don't want us to fight anymore. Just tell me what's wrong and why you're ignoring me. It kills me to know that you're mad at me.''

     "You haven't done anything wrong. I'm just-I'm just tired I guess." He sighed.

     "No, there's something wrong and you're going to tell me what it is." I demanded right as the elevator door opened. He hurried out the door and to his room. Luckily, mine was right next to his. "Please, if you don't want to talk now, please promise me I can come over to your room later so we can talk about it in private." I pleaded.

     "Maybe." With that, he unlocked his suite, walked in his room, and slammed the door.

     I wanted to cry but I sucked it up and walked into my room. I flopped down on the bed and turned on the T.V. I found a movie channel and watched some movies. I fell asleep after that.

     While I was asleep, I thought of a way to get into his room to talk. I'd have some food ordered to his room, creep down to the kitchen, climb under his cart, and casually climb out from underneath it when he starts eating. That would work. I called the staff and ordered a pepperoni pizza for him and walked down to the kitchen. I made sure to tell them that it was from Zayn. The door was unlocked and unguarded at the moment, so I snuck in. I saw a platter being set up on a cart so I quickly climbed underneath it hoping it was the right one. Minutes later, I felt myself being pushed out the door and down the hall.

    I heard a knock and then someone call out 'Room service'. 

     "I didn't order any." Niall yelled.

     "Yes, but it was from someone named 'Zayn'?" The guy called back.

     I heard shuffling feet and then a door being opened. "What is it?" He asked curiously.

    "Pizza, sir." 

     "Oh, then bring it on in then." He moved out of the way and I felt myself being pushed across the floor. "Just sit it beside my bed. Thanks."

     I heard the door open and close and Niall plop down on the bed. He opened up the platter and turned up the T.V. I figured I'd better climb out, my neck was starting to hurt. I slowly and quietly crawled out from the cart hoping to not grab his attention just yet but looked up to see him staring.

     "What are you doing?"

*Niall's POV*

     One minute, I was sitting on my bed eating pizza and watching Friends and the next minute Renee's crawling from underneath the room service cart out onto my floor. What is she doing?! My only reaction was to laugh out loud-so I did.

     "Renee-I was going to-talk to you eventually. You-you didn't have to-go through all the trouble just to get into my room-to talk!" I gasped between words.

    "Well, you were being so, distant, that I didn't think that you'd want anyone around. I'm worried." She said sheepishly which just made me laugh even harder. "You are such a jerk!" 

     "I haven't done anything." I said offensively. 

     "Well, tell me why you wouldn't talk to me in the elevator." She said.

     "It's nothing." I turned away.

     "Yes, it is. I thought we were over all of the fighting now." She said softly.

     "We are. I'm not fighting. I was just tired and didn't feel like talking." 

     "You promise?" Her lip quivered.

     "Yes. I wouldn't lie to you.'' It killed me to lie to her.

     "Okay. Then, I'll talk to you later. I think Kelsey and Cher have some things to talk about being here." She walked to the door and paused. "So, we're okay?"

     "Absolutely!" I smile as she leaves.

     Why'd she have to be so pushy? I didn't want to have to tell her that I had moved on and found another girl. I'd been out o a date with Whitney for three nights in a row and I didn't once think about Renee. I liked Whitney a lot and was not about to fall head over heels for Renee again. We're just good friends-not ever anything more.

     *****Hey guys!!!!!!!! I've missed you all so much!!!! I haven't had Internet for a week so I like almost died!!!!! Anyway, this might be the last update for a while. I have band camp next week and then the week after that, I'm going on vacation. I think I've got Wi-Fi in the cabin, but I'm not really sure, but if I do, then I'll definitely try to update then!!!! I hope this update was good, I didn't think it was... Okay, anyway, I'll see you guys when I see you!!! Hahaha.

     COMMENT     VOTE     FAN!!!!!!!!!!!                         ~Amber :)

     P.S.- Dedicated to @wdb2016. Hahahaha, she knows why!!!!! :p