Chapter 25

Kelsey's jaw dropped. "What the crap are you talking about?!" She half screamed/half whispered.

     I really didn't know what to say now that I had finally told her how I felt. I mean, I wanted to go, it's just that... I don't know. "I-I don't think I can go on the tour." I stuttered out.

     She sat there and stared at me for a long time. It was getting kind of scary. She finally spoke up. "Why not?" She asked through gritted teeth.

     Okay, now she was getting freaking scary. Her head looked like it was going to explode. "Renee! Honey, this is our dream! And you just want to give it up and not go?! What the ell is wrong with you child?!"

    "It's just that... I don't really know what it is." I said quietly.

     "It's about Ryan and Brian isn't it?" She eyed me.

     "I don't know yet. It might be..." I looked down-I wasn't about to meet her icy stare.

     "Okay, for one thing, Brian is now out of the picture. He's gone. He's nothing to us anymore. He hurt you and that's why you don't need to worry about leaving him. Ryan-he'll want you to go. He might even be upset that you didn't go-especially if he found out that you didn't go because of him. Do you want me to tell the guys about this when they get here tomorrow?" She dared me to say anything other than no.

     "No." I said back.

     "Good. Now, you're going, it's already been decided. You can't back out now, it's too late. The guys have already fallen in love with you and it would crush them if you didn't come. It would especially crush Niall."

     She knew he was my weakness when it came to my five guys. I couldn't say no to him-well, except for that one time in the McDonald's parking lot, but that's different. "I hate you!" I laughed.

      "Haha, I know! So it's good now? You're going?"

     "Maybe... This is hard for me right now Kelsey. I really don't want to leave Ryan when he's been this good to me through all of this."

    "I know, I understand. It's just that, I mean seriously, when would you ever be offered something like this again? Ya know?"

     "Probably never again. Okay, I'll think about it. Can we go downstairs now? I don't want to argue with you right now." I got up to go downstairs. "You coming?"

     "Yeah."

     We went downstairs and found dad and Charlie watching some re-run of a football game. Sharon and mom were in the kitchen fixing lunch. We sat down and watched the game with them.

     When mom and Sharon had lunch fixed, we went and ate a big bunch of food. I'm pretty sure that I gained at least ten pounds. Halfway through the meal, someone knocked on the door. Kelsey went to answer it. Seconds later I heard feet trudging through the house and a beautiful eyed Irish blonde peek his head into the door of the dining room. 

     "Hey everybody, mind if I come in and stay for a lttle while?" Niall asked in his sweet accent.

     "Hey Nialler!" I said.

     "Hey." He held my gaze. "You guys mind if I borrow Renee for a minute?"

     I got up and walked over to him. He took my hand and we went to Kelsey's room.

     "What's up?" I asked nonchalantly.

     "I just need to talk to you, ask you some things. I've missed you."

     "Haha, it's been like two days!"

     "Yeah, I know. It's just that... I think I might be in love with you."

     *****Hey guys!!!!! I'm sorry the chapters have been so short. I don't know what to write!! Urgh!!! I'm so freaking frustrated!! Anyway I hope it didn't suck as bad as I think it does!!!!! Anyway, I've started another book so... When I post it you'll have to check it out!!! Umm, just one thing, if you will, please comment and tell me who you'd like it to be about!! Like, do you want another Niall fanfic or one of the other boys? Comment or message me!! Okay love you all!!!!!

     Comment           Vote           Fan!!!!

                                                                   ~Amber<3