Chapter 14

I didn't wait for him to answer, I just pushed my way in. I saw his mom sitting in the living room, watching Jeopardy. She smiled and waved as I started up the stairs to his room. 

     "Honey, what the crap are you doing?" He said.

     "We need to talk, in private." I snapped back.

     "Is this about me tutoring Valerie, then there's nothing to dicuss. If you think I'm cheating on you or whatever, I assure you, I'm not and never will! Don't you know how much I love you?" We finally made it to his room, where I shut the door and sat down on the bed.

     "I think and hope you love me, but I mean, with you not telling me things that are going on, I don't know. I love you so much, and I just don't know anymore... Things have been kind of tense between us lately. What with me getting invited to go out with Ryan, I'm afraid you were jealous. And then, with me going off with Kelsey and the guys, oh and Cher. I thought you might be trying to move on, with all this stuff happening. I just didn't know if like you were sick of me..." A tear streamed down my face. I tried to hide it but he saw.

     "Baby, how in the world could you think that?! I love you, you and only you. Valerie's just some stupid chick that just wants to flirt with guys and hope to get laid. Her mom and my mom are friends through work and I'm just doing them both a favor. I don't want anyone other than you." He said as he took my hand.

     "You promise?" I still wasn't sure, but things seemed to be getting a little bit better.

     "Of course! I don't even know how you got this idea. Did you see her? She's a freaking hoe! I'm not into that. I want someone sweet, innocent, loving, beautiful, smart-someone like you." He said.

     "That did not describe me at all. Are you sure you're not seeing someone else?" I asked playfully. I think we're okay now.

     "Haha, no I'm not. I love you Renee." He whispered. "Now, do want to try what we tried the other day again? Or will my mom come in here and offer us some snacks?" He smiled.

      "I say we try it." I told him.

      He put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck. We leaned into each other, our lips barely touching. He smiled and kissed me. He was sweet and soft about it, he didn't push me, just went slow. After a little bit, we had to come up for air.

     "So, tell me, how was that?" He asked with a smirk.

      "That was the best freaking kiss a girl could get." I said.

     "How would you know that was the best? It was your first!" 

     "Shut up! It was your's too!" I shoved his shoulder.

     "Haha, well, you've got a point." He laughed a nervous laugh and then bit his lip. "You know what?" He asked seriously.

     "Haha, what?" 

    "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He leaned in again and kissed me. He started soft but then kissed me harder. Soon he was on top off me. It was getting pretty hot, but he then got up, smiled, kissed my forehead, and stretched his hand out for me. I got up, still holding his hand, and we went downstairs. He took me to the kitchen where he gave me a bottle of water. He was smiling the entire time.

     "What?" I said innocently.

     "Nothing." He said with a smile.

     "Right." I said back.

     We sat there talking about random crap that didn't really make any sense. We would sit there and smile at each other like the two biggest idiots in the entire world, but I didn't care. After about half an hour, he asked me about the party.