Chapter 3

The next morning, I woke up to my alarm of Brian singing More That This and playing his guitar. He's such a good musician. And, he actually likes One Direction, which is freaking awesome!

     I don't think I will do much of anything today. Lay around, watch some T.V., fangirl over One Direction-you know, just normal stuff. I check my phone and find 12 new messages. What the crap?! All of them were from my best friend, Kelsey.

     "Hey, Renee, call me! It's really important! All of the messages were pretty much the same thing over again.

     It's 8:30. She's probably not even up yet, and she sent all these messages last night. I'll probably go over there later today, anyway. I'll just wait. So I hopped into the shower and got ready. About an hour and a half later, I was ready to go. I looked like crap but it was just Kelsey. I kissed my mom and dad goodbye, and grabbed an apple and headed out the door.

     I jumped on my bike and rode down the road. Kelsey only lives about a mile and a half from my house. Sharon, her mom, welcomes me into her home any time. I was about to turn onto their road when a a big black Cadillac with extremely dark, tinted windows pulled out in from of me.Well that really ticked me off. I raced up to see where it was headed. I finally came to where I could see Kelsey's driveway, and that's where the mysterious car pulled into. What the crap?!

     Kelsey, her mom, and little brother, Charlie, were all standing on the front porch waving at the car. Kelsey and Charlie raced down the steps and walk up to the car. Two rather large men stepped out followed by a guy who looked just like Liam Payne. Holy crap! Why is Liam Payne at my best friend's house?!

     "Liam! Hey" I haven't seen you in forever!" Kelsey squealed as she ran up and hugged him.

     Whoa, they've met before? Did she really just hug him? Right as Kelsey let Liam go, she glanced down the driveway and saw me.

     "RENEE! Get your butt over here and say hi!" Kelsey screamed.

     "I'm coming! And why the heck is Liam Payne at your house?!" I yelled back.

     "Kelsey! You haven't told Renee, your apparant best friend in the world, anything about me yet?" Liam scolded in the sweetest accent EVER, "I'll explain everything when we get inside, love." He told me.

      At this point, I couldn't control myself any longer. so I ran up and tackled him to the ground with the biggest hug I could manage. The bodyguards tried to push me back, but you just can't stop a Directioner from getting to their boys. I elbowed one in the face and punched the other one in the stomach. They had gotten up, no harm done, and was trying to pry me off of him.

     "Well, um, it's very nice to meet you, too... Renee!" Liam laughed. "Hey, hey. Guys, it's alright, she's not hurting me or anything. I actually kind of like it." He winked.

     "HE KNOWS MY NAME?! AAAAAAGGGHHHHHH! AND HE LIKES ME!" I screamed.

     "Whoa, love. I think you just caused me to go deaf. Let's go inside and I'll explain everything. Here, let me help you up." He had already gotten up and was stretching a hand out to me.

     I took his hand and pulled myself up, grinning the entire time. He put his arm around me and we walked into the house. Kelsey and Sharon just kind of smiled the entire time. Wow. Best. Day. Ever. We walked into the house. Liam sat down on the couch, he motioned me to sit next to him and Kelsey on the couch.

     "Sit next to me, Renee." Liam called out.

     Wow. This is the best thing ever.