Chapter 10: Party Time

6:00 on a Friday night and to be truthful I just want to stay in tonight watching movies with John on the couch eating lots of junk food but no because he wants to go to Bradley's big bash which means there's gonna be drunk girls acting like the biggest sluts on this planet, drunk boys trying to force themselves onto any girl they can get and there is the people who are light waits and have one shot of vodka and pass out on the ground.
"Baby, are you sure you want to go? we don't have to if you don't want to" I can tell he wanted to go so I just said yes to make him happy.
"Yes hun, we haven't been out in a few weeks, I think a party will be good for us, just don't leave me alone because I hardly know these people and I don't want anything to happen to you" it wasn't that I didn't trust him it's the slutty girls I don't trust, I believe that John is loyal to me so I don't think he would do anything to ruin what we have.
"I promise babe we won't be there for long, just have a few drinks maybe dance a little. we will be back by 10:00 at the latest okay?" that's 4 hours so it isn't as bad as I thought.
"Sounds good, can we eat somewhere though because drinking on an empty stomach isn't a great idea, I have learned from experience" lets not be reminded of the night of my brothers 18th birthday, I stole a few drinks and drank them without anything in my stomach but back then I was such a light weight, I'm almost 18 myself so it isn't too bad, I've gotten better.

This party is so lame and John is off drinking with his friends until I saw him come over to me
"Hey my gorgeous girl, you ready to go? this party is hella lame"
"Oh baby, you read my mind. Ill call mum" finally!!! all I want to do is come home and sleep right now and it's only 9:30 why am I such a nanna?? maybe we can watch just one movie if I manage to stay awake
"Can we watch a movie or something when we get home? I just want to lay down with you and do nothing but watch movies" I asked him because I was tired and just wanted to be with him now
"Sure baby, or we can go back to my place and watch the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air on DVD? dad got the series off the Internet for a decent price" oh my goodness I love Will Smith!!! but Geffory is my all time favorite
"That sounds good, I want to talk to your parents about something too so this works out well and good. can we go now then?" I said way too eager to get back to his place.
"Yeah babe, ill text mum and she will be here soon, lets go wait out front for her"

in nothing but my underwear and one of Johns favorite football teams over sized shirt and laying on his bed with my head on his bear chest while he's wearing a pair of his bedtime boxers and watching TV this is what I have wanted for so long, I've missed it so much.
"You comfy baby? do you want me to move?" I asked him feeling like I'm crushing him or something.
"Don't you dare move okay, I'm comfortable with you right there. Get some sleep gorgeous because you'll need it for tomorrow" I wander what he could possibly have planned for tomorrow.
"Okay but first I need to ask you something, it's my birthday next weekend so I want you and your family to come over for drinks, a swim and a bbq. Can you come?" I really hope I'm not springing it on him or anythibg because I want his family to meet my family.
"I'm sure we're free, ill make sure we are going to be there, I wouldn't miss out on your 18th for nothing baby. I need to find something for you that you can look at everyday and be like 'My sexy and amazing boyfriend brought that for me, he's so perfect and I love him' and everyone will be jealous of it" oh lord help me, after he said that I hit him playfully on his chest.
"A bit full of yourself aren't you?"
"Yeah but you know you love it, don't lie princess"
"Yes babe that is true, I wouldn't change for the world because you are perfect to me" not too shortly after that I felt his fingers on my chin bringing it up so my eyes met his in the dark but lightish room that is his bedroom.
"Do you honestly mean that Taylor? because no one has ever made me feel this way before, you're the first" his words made me light up like a Christmas tree, just the fact that I made someone feel like this, I don't think I've ever made anyone feel this special and that's including Tony. I sat up, bringing him with me so I could say this to his face.
"John I wouldn't ever lie to you okay? I'm not that person, when I say these things to you it's not just to get into your pants, I truley mean it. I have honestly never been this happy. Not with Tony and not with Kade but with you. You just make me so happy and it makes me happy that I've made you feel this way. I truley love you John okay? and not anything you say or do will ever change that" I felt tears begin so I started to blink them away. I felt his hand go up my back as he lent forward to pull me closer to him. Before I knew it his lips where on mine, it was kind of like the kiss her gave me when we did it the first time. I love it, I love him and right now I want to show him how much I love him.
"John, do you have protection? I have a feeling we are going to need it tonight"
"I never thought I would heard those words come out of your mouth, but yes I do" he leaned over to his bed side table and pulled out a foil packet, I'm so ready for him. He started kissing me hard and passionately again while his fingers grabbed the hem of the shirt I am wearing so he could pull it up and over my head leaving me in nothing but my underwear. I flipped us over so that he was ontop and so I could pull his shorts off with my feet, I could feel him down there as he pushed his pelvis into mine. I felt his hands move to my hips so he could pull down my underwear.
"aren't you forgetting something?" I purred into his ear and through the foil packet at him.
"Thankyou baby, hold on a second okay? ill put it on then we can continue" he stopped for like 5 seconds and I was already starting to miss his touch. After sliding on the condom he became again.
"Are you ready Tay? tell me to stop if it gets too much okay?" right now I just didn't care, I wanted him in me right now, I needed him so much.
"John you didn't hurt me last time, I think we will be okay. Please" I didn't know what else to say but that was fine. After I told him ill be fine he started kissing me hard again and then slowly and gradually pushed himself into me. My breathing got heavier and my eyes where shut so tight I couldn't open them if I wanted to. I arched my backforward and threw my head back while gripping the sheets until I could feel my knuckles going white. John started trailing kissed from my lips to my chin, down my neck and down my chest over my breasts.
"John, please go faster. Please baby" I'm pleading, out of breath but I don't care because this feeling is the best feeling I've ever had.
"Take it slow baby, treasure it" he started speeding up a little bit, my hands where then on his shoulders clawing them and digging my nails into him
"Woah baby, getting feisty are we?" I was beyond feisty, I was desperate and just wanted him.
"I could leave love bites all over you just to show you off and say that you're mine and no other guys can have you" which then gave me an idea, while he was trusting into me, I started kissing his neck and then sucking on it giving him the biggest hickey I that I could possible.
"Youre so bad Taylor" he whispered into my hear then kissed down my neck, I tiled my head to one side to make it easier for him, I could then feel him doing the same thing I did, I could feel the massive hickey he was giving me. I could tell it was going to be noticeable.
"Karams a bitch, just remember that baby" he said kissing my neck then my lips and finishing off. After an intense love making I felt so tired and really sweaty but oh well. I put my head back on his chest feeling his abs and everything, I then feel into a deep sleep with his hand in my hair playing with it.