Chapter 29: Home Time

FINALLY!!! the longest 2 weeks of my life and he's finally coming home. He should be here any second walking through those doors, I'm waiting for him impatiently and he's taking forever.
"Buttcher" I heard someone yell, I turned around and there he was, my beautiful and sexy husband walking towards me oh my goodness I have missed him so much.
"BABY?!?" I ran into his arms where he dropped his things and opened them to wrap me into a hug, his arms are where I have wanted to be for the past 2 weeks. It has been the hardest 2 weeks but I know that in 3 weeks time, I will be back right here again but it will be easier because I have Jazzie and Belle staying over in the spare bedroom.
"Oh my beautiful girls, I have missed you so much it hurts. I love you Taylor, so much" I think Maddie felt left out because she kicked me and John felt it.
"Yes my gorgeous baby girl, I missed you too" he bent down and kissed my belly, 4 months and 2 weeks now and it has been an amazing but long 4 months and I am ready for the next 5 because my beautiful baby girl will be here and I get to hold her all the time and she will be in my bed when John isn't.
"My sexy, amazing and strong wife. I think I've missed you the most." he kissed me as hard and passionate as he could and oh my goodness I could be like this with him forever because I just love and miss him.
"I almost forgot how amazing your lips felt"
"Back at ya baby" I kissed him once more then we walked out of the airport hand in hand and back to our home.
"Have you heard from Kade?" Of corse he would bring that up.
"Hannah said that she took him to the airport and he went back to America"
"Good, I swear to god Tay if I see him I will kill him."
"Can we change the subject? I don't want to talk about him anymore."
"I'm sorry babe, I just can't believe he would do that"
"I know but I'm just trying to get over it. By the way we're having a family dinner tomorrow night. It might be at home or we might go out I don't know"
"That's cool, I just want to get home and have a shower. Maybe you'll join me" he took his hand off the steering wheel and ran his hand up my leg making me feel all hot and flustered just from that one touch.
"Already making you feel hot and flushed aren't I?"
"What gives you that idea?"
"The way your body went stiff when I touched you" he ran his hand further up my thigh making my breath getting heavier."
"Baby, I need you now" ugh how does he do this with only one touch? Seriously how is that even possible?
"Yeah Taylor?"
"I need you"
"I will have you the minute I get into that shower"
"Well then you better hurry up and get us home" he somewhat put his foot on the pedal to get us home and in that shower. It took us 7 minutes quicker to get home because he went faster.
"Home sweet home" he said dropping his things by the door and I walked into the kitchen.
"I forgot how good you look from this angle" he said walking behind me and coming towards me.
"I forgot how good you look altogether." I said against his skin.
"Shower. Now" I took his hand and walked into our bathroom, he dropped my hand and turned the water on then he stood infront of me.
"Hi" I whispered against his lips
"Hi" he said then kissed my lips. I just want him all the time. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer the only space we had between us was because of my semi big belly.
"I have missed this belly of yours, your soft and lush lips, your beautiful soft skin, those gorgeous green eyes, your sexy as fuck booty" oh John, the things you do to me. I put my hands around the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine, I have missed his touch and just him. He grabbed the hem of my dress and lifted it over my head and off my body.
"No bra, I like it" he kissed from my neck to my collar bone then down my chest while my hands where on his chest and started unbuttoning his shirt then pushed it off his shoulders and down his arms leaving the too part of his body naked and he's wearing amazing jeans that hang off his hips in a really sexy way that shows off his v-lines, oh my god my husband is like a Greek god and I love him, oh lord do I love him. I undid the button and zip of his jeans then he pulled them off and I did the same with my remaining clothes, then stepped into the shower taking him with me.
"You're the most beautiful human being I have ever met Taylor Grace Buttcher" the way he says my whole name just makes me light up like a Christmas tree, when I am with him I just feel completely different, it's something I have never felt before and it's amazing.
"I have honestly never felt the way I have before than I do when I am with you, I love you so much Johnathan Buttcher. The feeling you give me is just the best feeling I have ever felt and I love it. I can't wait to feel this way for the rest of my life" he kissed me and picked me up behind my knees and put me agains the wall for support.
"You make me feel the same way Taylor and I can't wait to do the same. I will intend to make you feel that way as much as I can for the rest of our lives because I love you" for the next 20 minutes we where hot and heavy in the shower. We cleaned each other in like a sexy kind of way, I know that doesn't sound right but that's just how it was.