Chapter 17: Anniversary

John and I have been together for about 8 months now and it has been the best 8 months of my life. That means its now October and graduation is around the corner. So much has happened the past 8 months, Jazmine and I have now gotten over our little argument only because her and Tony had an argument and they broke up but it's okay because I have honestly missed her so much. I decided to go shopping with the girls to find something for graduation which will be followed buy our high school ball about two weeks later so we might go looking to see what they have left. I don't really care what dress I get for the ball as long as I look good ill be okay.
"What are you thinking of getting for graduation gal?" Tamara said making me forget about my previous thoughts.
"Maybe a nice right dress that will make me look curvy in a hot way, I know you won't be able to see it under the gown but yeah I don't know just something nice. I'll buy a few dresses and pick something that I like out of them and wear it. What about you" I asked Tamara hooking my arm in hers and we walked linked arms into the shopping center.
"I don't know, I don't have a lot of money to by something too fancy and expensive"
"Then you will find something beautiful and I will buy if for you. I don't want to hear you say a word okay? You will shut up and let me buy you something for graduation. I will help for the ball too, and I don't care what you say. Spoiling you and my girls is honestly what I live and breath for, it makes me happy" I said and she just hugged me and we kept walking. I decided on a nice blue dress that came up to just above my knees and it had lace at the top, I didn't need to wear a bra because one the straps would be noticable and two there was already cupping in it to hold up my decent sized boobs, this dress will look nice with my skin. To match it I brought a new pair of beach sandles that where tan on the bottom with a black strap around my ankle and black with little fake dimonds on them coming up the middle, it all works well together. Tamara chose shoes similar to mine and a black maxi dress, simple yet beautiful and know she will look gorgeous in it. We decided to look at a few ball dresses but most where too ugly for our liking, but I saw Tamara eyeing a nice sky blue one with silver studs going from the top left to the bottom right side and a love heart effect around her chest sort of thing. It was only like $100 which is nothing for our family so I brought if for her, she found a nice pair of sliver heels to match when we where in the shoe shop which where only $35 which I thought was pretty good
"I don't know why you're buying me this stuff when I'm only going to wear it all once"
"Can you just shush and let me spoil you for once? You're so stubborn, I just want to make my best friend happy"
"I am happy but I don't feel right, don't get me wrong I appreciate it Tay but I just don't think I can accept all of this" It kind of hurt when she said that but I don't care, I love her like she's my sister and I enjoy spoiling her so I just don't care what she says.
"Tamara, you're my sister okay? Doing these things for you is what I live for so just shut up, take the dresses and shoes and lets go" I said telling her off and we walked out until I found something in a store window that would look gorgeous with Tamara's dress. It was a little silver braclet with little silver dimonds in it, it would look beautiful on her skin and would match her dress so perfectly. I told her to wait outside the shop while I go and buy it, I lied to her and said that it was to go with my graduation dress.

After a long couple of hours shopping, I was finally home.
"Mum, your girls are home" Tanara said shouting as we walked through my front door.
"Yes and we are starving. Can we get pizza?" After shopping, pizza will be great and as it is a nice day I suggest a swim.
"I feel like swimming, you wanna join?" I asked Tamara, her face when bright red
"I can't because I'm on my period so that won't be a great idea" I walked over to her and hugged her.
"Why are you so embarrassed? We're mean to share these things. We will watch a movie instead I don't mind. ill find out where mother is and we will get pizza to go with our movie" I let go of her and we walked down to the theater room. She picked a movie and I laughed at what she chose. Her being the Jamie Dornan lover she is, decided we should watch Fifty Shades of Grey. I will admit Christian Grey is a fine piece of work and I so wouldn't kick him out of bed for farting. About 30 minutes into the movie the pizza man came bringing us our pizza, I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text message from an hour ago from John. Shit!! he is going to be so annoyed. I called him and told him I was sorry, I didn't hear my phone go off and I was still shopping with Tamara. I told him what I brought and what we were doing for the rest of the afternoon.
"Oh hell no! I will not let my girlfriend watch some hottie beat the shit out of some other hottie, I forbid you from watching that movie" I was laughing at his concern and how strict he was about this.
"Well too bad because we are like 35 minutes into the movie and Tamara wanted to watch it. Are you mad because I might leave you for Christian Grey?" I said with so much humor that he didn't find funny at all.
"You can run off with Christian ill run off with his sister" he's such a Rita Ora fan and I don't blame him because she's so perfect.
"Okay baby deal, I have to go I have a movie to finish watching and pizza to eat. If you want, i'll come over later? I brought my graduation dress today so I can bring it over if you want to see it?"
"Sure baby, i'll see you tonight. Don't bring your dress, I want it to be a surprise and I can picture your sexy body in it" ugh I wanted him already.
"Okay babe, i'll see you tonight. I love you"
"I love you too my princess" With that we hung up at the same time. I walked back downstairs to watch the rest of the movie and saw Tamara and my brother holding hands and watching the movie.
"Someone want to explain what's happening here?!?" I don't know if I need to be angry or surprised right now. My best friend and my brother are together? that's something that I didn't see coming.
"Taylor I can explain"
"No explanation needed actually, I've had my best friend and ex boyfriend hook up so I can picture my bestest best friend with my brother. I'm fine, I hope you two have a great time together. Just one thing. When did this happen? I swear to god if you have been together longer than a month and I am only hearing about it now I might kill you both" I was mad but I was joking but still mad.
"Well little sister for one, bestest isn't a word and for two we have been together about 2 weeks" I don't care what words are real words and what aren't I just wanted to know when and how long and how this happened. I still can't get over the fact that they are together.
"Okay, I will leave you two to this little date thing, I am going to Johns. I will be back later or tomorrow whatever comes first" I ran upstairs, texted John that I was on my way over, got my keys and left out the doors to his house.