Chapter 19: First Scan

Back at the doctors to have my first scan to see if my little blip is still in there, I wonder if I will hear the heart beat of if it's still too early well I guess we will just see. I am waiting paicently for my name to be called, I have only just been in here but it feels like I've been waiting hours.
"Tay, I have a serious question to ask you" I get so nervous when he asks me questions only because I don't know what he will ask.
"Okay, what's up buttercup?"
"What if we pushed our wedding forward? Only invite the people we know really well and like and have the ceremony in your backyard? I mean it's huge and we will only have like 20 people there. We can have a small little buffet and a little dance floor or something. I just want to be your husband already and I want to go on our honey moon before you're too far into your pregnancy to fly anywhere, by the time we get married the baby will be due soon. We can't go on a holiday will a new born baby either because it won't be old enough and I don't think it will have its shots. Please Taylor, lets just do it. Take a big leap and get married in like a week. Please baby? I just can't wait anymore" As I was about to answer his question, my name got called.
"On the way home we will talk about it, but John it honestly sounds perfect. This waiting to be your wife is just too long."

We walked out of the office hand in hand. I am about 3 weeks pregnant so it's a bit early to hear the heartbeat just yet.
"John lets do it, lets get married like next week, and we can go to the Bahamas or Hawaii for our honeymoon. We will go for like a month so by the time I get back I can have my mum check me out and see if everything is still alright. She can tell me what I can and can't do I don't think she will be too embarrassed to answer questions about what's happening but lets do it. I will look at flights when we get home and I will look at all the decorations and things we can have for the wedding, as long as we agree on the same things I don't care I just want to have the most perfect day and finally be with the man of my dreams for the rest of my life." I was ready for this, we are ready for this. We are going to do it, we're getting married and sooner than I thought which is great, I just want to be with him and make it more permanent then just a big promise.
"So it's agreed? Taylor we're getting married and in like 2 weeks. We can do this" He took one hand off the stealing wheel and kissed my knuckles as he's driving my car because I don't want to for once and he doesn't want to have anything happen to the baby, not that I think anything will happen.
"Yes baby, it's happening. We're getting married"

After a long talk with both our parents but they have both decided to do it. We have looked at chairs for the ceremony to put on the grass out that back of my house, I have a decent backyard, it's big enough to hold an event like this. We have looked at a few tables not that we will need it because not a lot of people will be coming. I found a dress that I will like but just maybe in a cream colour I don't know. I saw a nice bridesmaid dress for my three girls to wear and John found some cheap tuxedos for him, his mate Brad the same guy that was in one of my classes and he asked Scotty to be a best man too, I guess they get along pretty well. I found a nice pretty cake that's just big enough for our little group and the last thing on our list was the invites. Nice and simple white ones with lace on it saying that whoever it is addressed to will be invited to a wedding along with date, time, address such and such. As it will be in two weeks we found save the date cards that I will personally hand out. I thought I could invite my 3 favorite teachers because without them I don't think high school would have been bearable I mean obviously I had my friends but yeah.
"Okay my little love birds, do we have everything we need?" my mother came over to us as we where looking at designs for the save the date cards.
"Almost mumma I just have one more thing, will you please walk me down the isle and give me away at my wedding?" I could see it already, her eyes where going red and she was going to cry.
"Oh baby girl, nothing would give me the better pleasure of walking you and giving you away. I would be honored Taylor" I stood up and gave her a big hug bawling my eyes out with her. She's been my mother, my best friend, my father, my rock and my soul mate basically well besides John but my mother has been there for me through everything . I owe my whole life to this women.