Chapter 32: Papas Home Again

Another 2 weeks has gone but it hasn't been that bad because Hannah has been with me and she's loving it at our house, Kade hasn't tried to find her and she's so happy about that. She came with me to the airport to get John because I can't drive only because I am about 5 months and 2 weeks pregnant and I can't even see my feet I tell you, I am having one child and it looks like damn twins!! I think I am having a big baby because I am huge for only 5 and a half months it's crazy. We live 45 maybe 50 minutes away from the airport so we have to get there about an hour and a half before Johns plane gets in so he isn't waiting around for very long.
"You excited?" my bestfriend spoke making me snap out of my thoughts.
"About what?"
"You're kidding right? Your husband is home again. You tell me every night that you miss him and you told me on your birthday that you didn't want to celebrate because he wasn't here. You must be stoked to see him now."
"Oh yeah of corse I am. My 19th sucked because I couldn't drink and because my husband wasn't here for it. He wasn't here for his either but I guess we can make up for lost time these 3 weeks. Next time he comes home I could be about ready to have the baby you never know, she could be early or late I just can't wait until she's here" Hannah took one hand off the wheel and rubbed my belly.
"Aunty Hannah loves you so much and you ain't even here yet girlfriend" I laughed and rubbed my belly as well. When we got to the airport I needed to pee really badly which was good because we still have a while until Johns plane lands or before he gets through customs, we have plenty of time to make it back before he gets out.

"Where is he Hannah? He's taking forever"
"Just chill girl, he will be here soon enough just wait" she couldn't have spoken any sooner because there he was, the man of my dreams walking up to me.
"Oh my beautiful wife and child, how I have missed you both so much"
"Yeah John, missed you too" Hannah said hitting his arm. John hugged her with one arm and kissed her cheek then back to me.
"Hey Hannah, how's things? Hope you're liking it at home"
"Yes John I am loving it thankyou so much for letting me live with you guys"
"No problem at all" we walked out of the airport and back to the car to go back home.
"Taylor I have been looking at a car for me so I don't have to keep using yours. Because you have a jeep I don't want to get another 4 wheel drive so I was thinking a Holden v6? It's like a family car I guess but it just makes it easier so if I am out you don't have to wait for me to get home if you're going somewhere"
"Yeah John sounds good" I kicked him in the backseat so me and Hannah could ride up front. I put my phone on so we could listen to some good tunes when my most favorite song came on 'Ayo' by Chris Brown and Tyga. Hannah and I where singing the words to it while John was just sitting in the back shaking his head. As much as I love John, I cannot stand his taste in music I mean we have the same tastes in some sorts of music like Maroon 5 and a few other artist but he likes all that heavy metal shit and I cannot stand it.
"I love coming home, it just has this scent about it that I have missed and I don't know what it is but I love it. And I love you for making it a home for me to come back to." He kissed my forehead as I opened our frot door an walked in.
"Well if y'all don't mind, I have a job interview shortly so I need to look somewhat presentable. I don't know what time I will be home though"
"Well here take my keys incase we are out or something when you come home." I took my house key off my car keys and gave them to Hannah as we walked into the house and stopped by her bedroom door.
"Thanks chicka, if I don't see you before then I will see you guys possibly tomorrow or something."
"No worries girlfriend, good luck with your job interview" I didn't even know she had one, well I hope it's what she wants to do or something, she will nail it whatever it is because she's smart, sofisticated, beautiful and well liked by everyone so she isn't hard to get along with. Who knows, maybe she will find a guy while she's there or something. John and I walked up to our bedroom where he dumped his things and just layed on the bed while I looked at myself in our full length mirror.
"What's up beautiful?" John said sitting up from our bed and looking at me throught the mirror.
"Nothing, just looking at my body"
"Your sexy body" he came up behind me and put his hands on my belly and started kissing down my neck and biting it a little bit. My breath was getting heavier and my heart rate was increasing majorly.
"How do you do this to me without hardly touching me?"
"I really don't know. But I can tell you like it"
"I don't like it"
"Oh I'm sorry"
"I don't like it John, I love it" he started making the bites bigger and making hickies on my neck and shoulders.
"Missed me too much did you?"
"Now Taylor Grace, what on earth will give you that idea?"
"The amount of loves bites you're leaving and the fact you won't let me go" I turned around to face him, I put my hands on his chest feeling his beautiful and muscular chest, he must work out more when he isn't here.
"Your chest, you work out when you're away don't you?"
"Yeah, only so when you touch it, it's all buff and shit"
"Which reminds me, we need to move the treadmill out of Hannah's room if it is there and put it in the theater room. I haven't really been in any of those rooms since she moved in"
"I will have a look later, right now I want you on that bed and naked. I want to make hot sex to my fucking sexy wife." He had me all hot already, I want him now.
"Well what are you waiting for? An invitation?" John pulled me closer and we walked to our bed where we had the hottest sex ever, this just makes it even better when he comes home but soon enough it won't be happening because I will be even fatter and having sex will soon be impossible.