Chapter 21: Honeymoon Avenue

After a long flight from the airport to the airport in Hawaii, we are finally here. John and I had so much fun together on the plane but now I am too tired to even move. John undressed me out of my wedding dress and I put it in a bag on the plane and I did the same thing to him in the suit. I am now wearing my favorite black denim shorts, a white tshirt and black things that I borrowed from my mother, while John Mr Sexgod is looking so damn fine in black vans, black shorts and a white tank top showing off his big muscles ugh we are going to have one good looking child and I cannot wait until it's here.
"What do you want to do babe? you hungry or do you want to shop?" I think I need to eat.
"Food lets eat, me and blip are hungry so can we find some nice place to eat? and I am really craving French toast and a fanta"
"You sure you don't want something healthy? I mean that sounds normal and not as disgusting as I have heard of but you need to eat something healthy"
"What are you trying to say husband? that I am fat? because let me tell you that this fatness will be keeping your daughter or son healthy and protected so shush please" he had that shocked look on his face the poor boy he didn't even know what to do.
"Honey I was kidding, don't take it so seriously. While we are here I will eat as much healthy stuff I can because the fruit here looks amazing, almost as good as the fruit in Bali" aww Bali, how I miss my beautiful paradise.
"Okay wife, while we are eating I will order you a little fruit salad with your French toast okay." Just the way he says wife it just makes me feel special. We walked down the streets for a while then into a place for food then back to the room for sleep, I am so tired.

I awake feeling well rested until I forgot to message mum telling her that we got here okay.
'Hey mumma, I know I forgot to text you last night but we are and we are safe. More shopping today and some more food. Hope you're not having too much fun without me but I love you and miss you so much' I sent her a text message on Facebook the put my phone on charge then I needed to pee and a shower. I pulled our a nice yellow summer dress and my black thongs and black bikini hoping that we get to go for a swim today. I did my 15 minute shower and did my hair when I got out I saw my sexy husband in Nothing but the shorts he was wearing yesterday because I stole his tshirt.
"You look so hot right now I hope you know that husband"
"yes wife I do know but thankyou for reassuring me" he came over to kiss me then ran his hand down my body and over to my stomach when he stopped.
"Is something wrong?"
"No, you're just showing a little bit" I ran my hand over my once flat stomach and felt a bit of a bump.
"Aww my little blip, it's making its debut into the world already. Hi baby, it's mummy!!" I said rubbing my little baby bump it's too cute. John dropped to his knees and put his hands on my belly I put mine over his and he kissed my belly
"Hello my beautiful baby, it's your handsome daddy here, I love you so much and can't wait to see you" he kissed my belly once more and got back on his feet and kissed me before he had a shower. I looked in the mirror and stood up straight and pulled my dress up and looked at my belly in the mirror, my baby was showing and it was cute that I wanted to cry until I heard the shower turn off, and heard John walk out of the bathroom.
"Taylor, why are you crying? are you okay?"
"Yes just my hormones being all crazy you know, and my beautiful baby is showing. I'm just really happy about my new family" he pulled me into a hug even though he just got out of the shower covered in water droplets looking like a Sexgod but I don't care because he's perfect and I love him
"Baby, we will be fine and you know that. I told you that I will love you forever and always, we will be okay with raising this child Taylor trust me okay?" he said rubbing my back, I lifted my forehead off his chest and starting kissing him and the water droplets on him.
"Tay hun, stop because we both need food and I need to keep my girls happy and healthy" aww he still wants our baby girl.
"You still want our baby Maddison?"
"Of corse I do, having another girl to spoil and love would be truley amazing" I can't wait for it to be here to see it and love it.
"I love you John, you know that?"
"Yes I do because I love you just as much" we kissed once more before he left me and got changed so we can go out and shop more.

"Aww John honey look at this, isn't it just gorgeous?" I said holding up a little dress that says 'I Got It From My Mumma' and it's black so it can be for a boy or for a girl.
"Should we get it? I think we should" he said taking it from my hands and going to pay for it before he saw something else.
"What have you found now?" I saw him looking at a pair of mini black and white vans.
"John do you want to get them? again it's for both sexs so it doesn't matter"
"Okay lets get them" he's so into this whole baby thing, he is getting into it more than what I am and I like it, I think it's adorable. We brought things in Bali for a girl months back and I remember it because they are still in my closet somewhere that I will need to find when we get back home.
"John I was just thinking, what if we have twins? I'm not hoping for it but I'm just saying, what if it happens?" I'm just thinking about thinking about pushing two babies out of me I mean one will be enough for now but seriously twins? That is just too much at one time.
"Well I think if we had twins then I would be hoping that it would be a boy and a girl so then it would be enough, but I don't know if we have twins then we do but I'm only thinking about our one little one right now." Well at least I know where he stands on the whole twin thing but I'm happy that he's thinking about our little family.

It was a long and exhausting day shopping, I brought some new Nike roshe runs, they're a nice dark purple with the black tick and I brought a pair of pink free runs. I brought mum a new pair oh havianas they're black with a silver label and a little gem at the end of it. I brought Scott a pair of black Jordan's and I don't know what to get Stan really maybe a pair of black Nike roshe runs like my purple ones? I don't know. John brought his mum blue and black new balance shoes and his dad a pair of black nice free runs like mine and we just brought some clothes for ourselves, friends and family. John and I brought a necklace thing it has a tree on it and we got our names ingraved on each others, it was so cute but now I am dog tired and might go for a little nap before a swim and dinner, it's been a pretty long but great first day and so far no sickness. I haven't had morning sickness yet and I'm about a month into my pregnancy so I think all is good so far, the next 8 months better hurry up because I am growing more impatient to meet my little bundle of joy. Finally back at our little villa thingy and finally I can get some sleep before we go out to some place for dinner, I hope the food is good that's all I have to say but right now I think it's bed time.

I could feel John waking me up.
"Before you decide to wake me up anymore, what time is it?" I am tired, the pregnancy is catching up to me and it's only been a month or maybe I'm just tired all the time I don't know but I'm tired.
"Baby it's like 3:30 so get up now and we can go for a swim then get some food, I want my girls happy, hungry and well rested"
"I am well rested but I will take you up on the swim and feeding so lets go" because I fell asleep in my dress I still had my bikini on underneath so we could go straight down to the pool for a swim.
"Okay John I'm ready lets go" I changed from my dress into a shirt and little shorts, being in my bikini will show off my little bump.
"Excuse my language right now but you look so fucking sexy right now baby and I will have to kill anyone who looks in your direction" I started blushing until he looked at me and kissed my lips hard, he picked up so my legs wrapped around his waist and he started spinning us around. I grabbed his face inbetween my hands and kissed him.
"Back at you hottie" I kissed him once more and he put me down on the ground, I went to turn around and get my stuff off the ground when I felt his hand go down my back to my tailbone then felt him slap me playfully on my behind.
"You right there husband?"
"I'm sorry wife, but you just looked way too hard to resist so I had to and it's mine just as much as it is yours so I think I can" I pulled him once more and he grabbed me instead of smacking it so I did it back to him.
"Come on you, lets go for a swim then eat I'm starving and for food, maybe my mind will change later" I said winking at him and headed for the door, we are such children when it comes to it and our child or children will be exactly like us as they get older and I will be so happy when that happens.