Chapter 31: Back To Work Tomorrow

"You just got here, how are you already leaving" I said to my husband laying on his bare chest in our bed.
"I'm sorry honey, I don't want to leave you. I miss you so much when I'm at work. I love you" I rolled onto my side holding myself up with one arm and looking at my husbands beautiful face.
"I hope she looks like you" he lifted up his hand and put it on my naked belly under the sheet.
"That's funny, because I hope she looks like you" I smiled and leaned over to kiss his face.
"How am I so lucky to have an amazing, sexy as fuck, smart and funny husband like you?"
"Better question is how am I married to an incredible, smart, drop dead gorgeous wife such as yourself?" I could start to feel my cheeks burn, he took his hand off my belly and rubbed my cheek, I pushed my face into his hand more. He sat up on the bed and pulled me ontop of him, rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. I placed little sweet kisses on his shoulder and neck while his fingers where gently gliding along my skin making me shiver but in a good way.
"John?"
"Yeah bub?"
"What are you thinking about?"
"How I don't want to go back to work tomorrow, how our lives will change when our little blip gets here and how do they get the ships in the bottles?"
"Wow you have a lot of things running around in that head of yours now don't you?" I said sarcastically.
"Yeah a bit, I am not really thinking about anything specific just the fact that I will be a dad in about 4 months time. Our lives will truley change forever and I can't wait"
"Yeah, me too" I started to fall asleep on him again because I felt comfortable and sleepy.
"No you don't sleepy head, up you get we will go to your mums or mine for dinner or something."
"We'll go to yours, change for once and plus my parents have gone out of town for some anniversary thing I don't know and Scott will be with Tamara no doubt"
"Well then it's perfect, lets double date with your brother and best friend"
"Okay, pass me my phone and I will text Tamara and see what's going down with them" I had to move off my nice and warm husband so he could pass me phone. I decided on a call instead of a text because knowing Tamara she either won't have credit or won't text back.
"Hey girlfriend, what's up?"
"Not much babe. John and I where wondering what you and Scotty are doing this fine day? Maybe we can go to the beach or something. John has to go back to work tomorrow so we should do something."
"Sounds like fun! We will meet you there in an hour. Love you girl"
"Love you too honey, see you then"
I hung up the phone and got ready. I brought a new pair of bathers, they're pink with little frills on them, John just wares a pair of black shorts and brought another pair to change into before we leave.
"Taylor, you're not going out looking like that"
"What? Why?"
"Because if I see so much as one male look at you I will be the one in jail because I would have killed him"
"John I couldn't care less if someone looked at me because it's you that I am coming home with at the end of the night. I married you not someone else and that's how it will be for the rest of my life until I have a son" I picked up his left hand with mine and played with his wedding ring then he did the same with mine.

It was a nice quiet day at the beach and it's so pretty I love the beach, if I could I would move here.
"When Maddison gets older, I hope we can bring her here I think she will love it"
"Anything to see my beautiful girls happy" John was sitting behind me and I sat inbetween his legs sort of thing.
"Wanna go for a swim" he said trailing his fingers up and down my arm while my head was on his shoulder and my eyes where shut.
"Hmmm"
"Come on you" he moved making me fall back a little bit.
"Rude!!" I yelled at him while he was walking into the water
"You love it" yeah I can't argue with him. I walked into the water with him and we started splashing each other like we where 12, I love him and the feelings he gives me. We spent what felt like forever in the water but it was keeping me cool, we have a pool but I wanted to go to the beach, I haven't been here in a while and I missed it so much.
"You hungry?"
"Yeah I guess I could eat" we walked out of the water, got our towels and stuff then walked to get some fish and chips.
"Today was so good, thanks you guys" Tamara says getting out of the car as we dropped her and Scott off at her place.
"You're welcome, thanks for coming and we will have to do this again sometime soon" I gave Scott a kiss on the cheek then we pulled away from Tamara's house after waving them off.
"I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I don't want to be away from my girls and it's your birthday next week, I don't want to miss it" I want to cry right now, I hate him being away and he's only been at work for 2 weeks.
"We will Skype or something on my birthday so you'll see me just not the way we both want."
"This sucks Tay"
"I know babe but it's life and it's going to get easier"
"I can't be away from you and the baby when she gets here, when she's a few months old I will need to look for a new job" he can't do that, he's just started.
"John it's a new job so it will be hard, you can't leave when you think it's going to get tough"
"Taylor it isn't easy being away from your new family. I can't be away from you and away from our child when she gets here. I don't want to miss anything that happens with her, I don't want her to pick what parent she likes more because never sees the other. Maybe I can work with your brother and stepdad or go to uni or something."
"If it means so much to you then I will try and see if Stan needs anymore help, they have a pretty good pay" he picked up my hand and kissed my knuckles
"Thankyou honey, I love you. I know it's a new job but I can't be away from my family anymore because it hurts too much" we pulled up to our house, opened the door and walked into the lounge room.
"What are you doing in here?" My husband questioned me like I'm sort of stranger or something.
"I am about to watch TV why? What are you doing?"
"I want to take my wife upstairs and give her one last memory of me before I have to leave early tomorrow morning" well I like that idea
"Okay then" he took my hand and lead the way to our bedroom. He opened the door and there was candles on both bedside tables, chocolates on the pillows and rose pettles all over our white bedspread it was so beautiful.
"John what is this? And when did you do it?"
"I texted your mum and mine and they did it while we where at the beach for the last half hour. Happy 19th birthday my queen" I turned around and kissed him, I am going to miss him so much when he leaves tomorrow morning.
"John this is just wow. I am lost for words. This is so beautiful and perfect I love it and I love you. Thankyou so much my honey" I started crying, this is just so amazing and I can't believe someone would do this for me.
"Of corse my sweetheart. I would do anything to make you happy. Now lets play before I have to leave" his forehead was against mine and we where walking backwards towards our bed until I felt it behind my knees. John layed down next to me and fed me a chocolate from our pillow.
"I can't believe you arranged all of this John seriously. I love it and I love you, thankyou so much"
"You're welcome Taylor. Don't move okay? I have a present for you"
"But you already got me something"
"I brought you something else, just stay here and ill get it" I sat up on the bed, holding my belly and rubbing it until John came back.
"I saw all of these things and it reminded me of you. I hope you like it" I hopeded all of the presents that my husband layed out on the bed for me. The first thing I opened was a bottle of perfume, beyonce wild orchid that is my favorite fragerance. A signed poster from Jennifer Lopez, my favorite childhood singer. A nice jewllery box that had a braclet that had 'Happy Birthday Taylor' on one side then 'Love John' on the other side and a box of maltesers, I'm going to put them on my belly when the baby kicks like they use to do on the adverts.
"John these are so perfect thankyou I love them and I love you"
"Don't thank me yet, another one is downstairs in the theater room" we walked downstairs together and there it was. My treadmill.
"You brought it for me? Why is you get it? John thankyou" I kissed him and then I pulled him onto the couch with me.
"You're welcome baby. Come back up stairs"
"Nah, I don't want to"
"What? Why?" I pulled him down on me again and kissed him, then I undid my bather top and through it onto the floor.
"There isn't enough room here Tay, come on" he picked me up off the couch in the theater room and into our bedroom upstairs. That night was spent making love to my husband and being in his embrace.