beach lovers part 1

This one-shot is by RockeffelerPferde on deviantart.

~Beach Lovers part 1~

The sun shined strongly down to the ground outside the guild, spreading the summer feeling over Harujion. But inside the building, things weren't so calm..

"Natsu, give me my ice-cream back!" a angry Lucy yelled at the pink haired mage, but instead of getting the icy cone of sweetness back, she saw him stop the whole ice-cream in his month.

"Did you say something, Lucy?" Natsu asked, looking at her, vanilla and chocolate cream around his face. Okay, she had to admit that he looked rather stupid.

"You eat like a toddler.." she sighed, but rubbed the ice-cream away with a napkin.

"Mina!" Mirajane stood on the guild's stage, a big smile plastered on her face. "Master and I have agreed to take the guild down to the beach!" cheering immediately busted out from the members of Fairy Tail. "Calm down, I have more to come with." the white haired beauty said, waving them to be quiet. "It's not just a normal beach journey, we will stay there for two days, and I've already paired you up with which you will sleep in the same room with."

"I have a bad feeling about this.." Lucy murmured, making Natsu look at her with a questioned expression.

"Why?" he asked. Lucy shook her head.

"No nothing."

"Okay, the list on who you will share a room with is on the board." Mira pointed with her hand over to the request board, which Nab stood at. "Nab, would you please be so kind and read it for us?"

"Uh, sure Mirajane.." the non-taking mission mage said.

~õ~

Lucy groaned while she got key insert into the keyhole to the door in the hotel. "Of all people in the guild, it had to be you.." she mumbled, turning around to see Natsu have his hands clasped behind his head, looking at her with a frown.

"Hey, you have shared a room with me before, what's wrong with it now?" Lucy opened the door.

"Natsu, every time we share a room, you snore like a pig, spreads your arms and legs out and most of all last, time you hit me so I landed in the river outside my apartment."

"Uh... sorry?" Lucy face palmed.

"Just... don't do anything stupid, okay?" the fire mage nodded. "Well, let's find our beds and switch clothes so we can go and bath."

"I found the bedroom!" Natsu exclaimed. The Stellar mage looked to her side and saw the door open and the rose haired dragon slayer jump up and down on the bed. Sighing she walked inside with her luggage but froze when she saw something she didn't like at all.

"Why is it just one bed?" she shouted, dropping her bag down to the tile floor. Then it hit her. "Mira was planning this all along." she growled, looking at Natsu, who already was in his swim shorts smiled grinned widely.

"Hurry up Lucy! I want to surf!"

"Have you forgotten that you have motion sickness?"

"Wendy put the Troia thing on me." he explained. Lucy smiled softly.

"Okay, wait outside while I change."

"Why must I wait outside, can't I just stay her while you change?"

"You... DAMN PERVERT NATSU!"

~õ~

Lucy sighed while she slumped down on the sand beside Levy. The blue haired Solid script mage looked at her friend. "What's wrong Lu-chan?" sighing yet again, the blonde haired girl hided her head between her knees.